Automotive enthusiasts?

CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
We had Proton in Germany from 1995-2001. They were relatively slow sellers since you could get the same car from a much more trusted name (Mitsubishi) for a better price. But they were popular in former East Germany as the rest of the burgeoning non-Japanese Asian car market.
AzriBoss
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Fennekin The Firefox
Ok then but in Malaysia we have a second car brand that gave birth in 1994 is the Perodua and here is the first Perodua car is the 1994 Perodua Kancil a.k.a. Perodua Nippa in UK its also partnered with Daihatsu company full
AzriBoss
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Fennekin The Firefox
Also there’s a best Malaysia car ever made is the Proton Satria GTi a.k.a Proton Compact GTi it was the first Malaysian hot hatch and first pefromance car

full
AzriBoss
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fennekin The Firefox
@RD4590  
Well there’s an other Malaysian favorite Proton cars like here

full  
1998 Proton Wira 1.8 C99 Special Edition

full  
2003 Proton Arena a.k.a Proton Jumbuck in Australia and UK

full  
1998 Proton Satria Cabiolet Prototype

full  
1997 Proton Putra

full

full  
and the 2011 Proton Satria Neo R3
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide