Can the mods remove my art completely from this awful site?

Background Pony #3F53
This is not how you make a DNP request.
Also,
Doesn’t want art on site with strict rules over ai art.
Instead will continue to post art on DA and Twitter who are much more ai friendly.
Seems a bit odd…
Posted Report
Background Pony #3F53
@Auroriia
Promoting ai patreon in a few places is worse than directly promoting paid ai content on your own images? This site is far more restrictive about ai content than DA, so it seems silly to say this site is awful for allowing ai but staying on DA.
I don’t care much for ai content, most of it is very bland and I think derpi handles it better than DA and Twitter especially. This site is fairly strict on ai, having the upload limit and rules over style emulation/ghost signatures. DA and Twitter don’t put restrictions on ai like that making them more ai dominant. If you truly don’t like ai, you’d stop dealing with those sites.
Posted Report
Auroriia
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I have huge respect for derpibooru because I met huge amazing artists Here.
It’s increably depressing to see Derpibooru be having AI users Promote Patreons for the AI content that They make.
Where am I apposed to go?
Newgrounds Perhaps? Furaffinity?
What do you recommend?
Posted Report
JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
You hate AI art? Then why do you delete non-AI images? That only increases the number of AI images. Eventually there’s only AI images left because all actual artists have self-destroyed themselves in their protests.
People destroy Derpibooru, but happily continue to use other similar sites that have even more of the content they hate so much. Goddammit I hate Derpi’s DNP system so much. So easy to irreversibly destroy and burn so much.
Posted Report
Auroriia
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Cantersoft
People here use the wrong tags all the time here. No matter what I do, everything I see is constant ai
@JP
Acourse I hate Ai. All the pony artist’s I’ve looked up to have bailed, and I’m one of the stubborn ones not to let go of it.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Auroriia
Add ai content to your current filter. Or, if you are only upset by ai generated images, then at least add that tag.
If you don’t know how to do that, select the Default filter and you will no longer see ai generated images.
If you are incapable of doing that yourself, come to Support on Discord and someone will help you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide