Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Happy venting thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black
Take it and run. Don’t put a cent back in, unless you want to lose it for fun.
I guess to some people a thousand dollars is not a lot. More money than I’ve made in 4 months, I would just pocket that much and live off it.
I gamble my money with alcohol. I say I’m going to get a lot of work done if I have a drink, and then 3 drinks later nonthing is done, and owe more money.
I’m not saying i’m superior to anyone else that rolls the dice, because I too love to roll, makes me feel alive.
Fun without risk is like a cereal bar without the fruit jelly inside. If god was a person, that person would have impulse control disorder.
Posted Report
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Beth
I take it you either work part time or not enough people are buying your art.
Anyone can bring home around $2000 a month after taxes if they work around 40 hours a week and earn at least $15 an hour. And please note: I said after taxes, since employers withhold part of your paycheck to pay the IRS. Of course that also kind of depends on what state you live in.
I have no idea how Florida handles state income taxes (if they have a state income tax,) but Utah has a 5% income tax rate while Nevada has no state income tax. Part of the reason why I’m trying to move to Nevada: I get to keep more of my money at the end of the day.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black
Anyone with a car can find work all day.
You need a support system to find yourself into car ownership. Any full time job I make right now will be minimum wage and can’t afford any vehicle. Someone else has to foot the bill, you don’t just own a car with no family and little work history.
Also my commissions are closed, i got more work than I can do. When you need money for everything you also have to undersell yourself any time your cat gets sick.
I don’t know any family besides my siblings and my mom, and they’re all broke. getting a car would be a miracle.
I got a plan to get out. Keep the frugal spending, and marry someone with work history, a support system and such. Get any work history, and put all the crazy poor people skills into the house, so we have money to buy things.
Working from home in IT and Digital art and having very little expenses will be ideal.
Also the art is like less than minimum wage, and when done wrong, puts you into debt. That’s not worth pursuing, working fast food atleast has stability.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
I’m going to double down on living without a car, with super low rent. Tiny house needs less energy to cool, and I’m going to insulate the hell out of that bitch, so stepping in my trailer is like stepping in a walkin beer freezer. With my low rent, there will be plenty of money and time for beer.
Spoiler alert: bikes break much more frequently, they aren’t built to carry the workload of america, they’re built to be breakable hobby objects. You got to get into engineering if you ever want to hold a job on bike. I leave early just incase i got to start running to work.
Getting an electric bike with a big frame would be a good middle ground in the future. Those big tires are built to last.
could also go the opposite direction. Get a vehicle and live in it. that’s not easy. It won’t be easy, but there will always be jobs. You go to the labor pool with a car and you got money for the day, they put out all the car guys just to drive the other guys.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
My job is within walking distance and I bought a decent car for what i understand is cheap. Only issue is that i can’t drive it.
I really want to say it’s doable.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
You like saved up for it?
Credit is not option for me, flat file is what they call it. I mean it might be if I get a job, my credit score itself is fine.
Yeah I’m focused on jobs i can get to reasonably with room for error
Now if I get a car I can’t drink a bottle of wine for breakfast.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
You can’t drive your car? I’m pretty good at driving and got a license, but if I’m not on the insurance I can’t do it. Also mom’s car is nice, I’d rather beat up my bike just to get beer or do some dishwashing job. If I damage that car I’ll never be able to afford the repairs
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@Beth
I only have a permit and have a variety of obstacles to ever getting an official license. But I am paying insurance, and think i’m pretty decent when i do get to drive.
Posted Report
SDTwilan9X_
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Semidark Artist
@kleptomage
Yeah, that’s probably what I’ll end up doing as well since the alternative is buying S8 and S9 off of iTunes or Amazon Prime Video, and while that’s a legal way, I really don’t like owning digital copies at all (not to mention that the seasons are split into 13-episode “volumes” on iTunes for some asinine reason).
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Goku Black
I never could figure out why Hasbro didn’t release the last two seasons. As I recall, Hasbro didn’t release Rainbow Roadtrip or The Best Gift Ever on DVD in America either. I believe I had to import those two DVDs from the UK.
@SDTwilan9X_
I like to have both physical and digital copies for redundancy.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
I close on the house in 3 weeks.
I am honestly rather surprised I was able to get what I got for the price, especially in today’s market.
Got exceptionally lucky due to a rather hilariously karmic situation.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide