Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Dirty Bit
Ok, I need to get this off of my chest. I’m getting really fucking tired of Helluva focusing so much on romantic drama bullshit. Especially when it’s coming at the expense of the other main characters (Loona hasn’t had a single speaking appearance since the second fucking episode of the season).
It’s especially tiresome given how the Stoliz stuff reached a logical turning point at the end of Season 1, but instead of following through with it in Season 2, the writers decided to backtrack it and act like it never happened. The fact that Hazbin was able to give its main characters ample time to shine despite it’s short runtime just makes this even worse.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Penguin Dragneel
Honestly, that’s why I was skeptical of Hazbin Hotel before it dropped. Helluva Boss really lost my interest as it started focusing more on romance drama and characters’ daddy issues than on the original plot of the show.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
I think it’s more what’s going to happen. If it’ll even happen today, that is.
I do miss Erica Lindbeck, but I think she’s still busy with other things (I will say that she’s well past her mourning period with Billy Kametz, though). If we’re lucky, maybe the staff will listen to their fans and shift the show’s focus.
Season 2 of Hazbin Hotel won’t be out for a long time, so I’d like to think they have plenty of time to focus on Helluva Boss currently.
Tiger beetle
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

Send massage.
The romance between Stolas and Blitz is not exactly what drives me to watch it, but I like both of the goobers enough to not mind them getting together. I also feel like if there was no continous ‘will they/won’t they’ and they got together already we’d have people yelling ‘RUSHED!’
Also, Loona only needs to speak if the episode is about her. Yeah, you can have her do like a brief gag, but that’s optional.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Dex Stewart
That’s the power of a strong design.
Also goth.
Also bitchy personality.
Also furry.
Pretty much. Somehow, I enjoyed her despite her personality. At least she’s shown to have a soft and caring side down the line.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Dirty Bit
She doesn’t need to be in every single episode, but I feel like a main character should at least have a speaking role once every other episode, even if it’s just for a gag. We’ve gone 5 full episodes at this point without Loona having even so much as a single goddamn line, even during the side plot in “Western Energy” where SHE WAS A PROMINENT FUCKING CHARACTER.
Stolas didn’t have an important part in “Oops,” but they didn’t have a problem giving him a speaking role there, now did they?
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
Honestly, the dog gags work without her talking. Other than that, Seeing Stars is her latest focus episode, the last one where she needs to talk. Not like they forgot she exists, she still pops up in the background. I don’t know how much the happenings in Erica’s life are affecting Loona’s speaking lines, since she claimed a lot of it was recorded before her SO passed away. I think it’s just a string of episodes where she doesn’t really get more than a silent gag.
I remember some people complained she was somewhat a pointless tagalong in S1E5 and didn’t need to be there. Kinda funny how her usage within plotlines changed since then.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Hopefully Season 3, if there is gonna be a Season 3 can go back to basics for the show. I don’t mind the character drama TOO much since it does help build character and help the characters undergo character development, but I can agree that it’s taking up good chunks of the series and it’s very distracting.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide