Paranormal Thread

General Discussion » Paranormal Thread Search Posts
midob

E9th, C6
I’m generally a sceptic and don’t believe in the paranormal but, I’ve witnessed unexplainable incidents. One such occurrence; me, my bro, sis and a few friends went out to a beauty spot out in the middle of nowhere (no cell service, buildings, electricity) a very picturesque place which is very popular in the summer days.
It was 3AM mid autumn, awfully cold and while walking beside the stream we heard kids playing, they sounded elementary age, the sound was cystal clear. We all heard it at the same time and were like WTF, we looked around and couldn’t find anyone, this place is quite open (there is nowhere to hide) and is only accesible by car (mine was the only car there).
Another example; my father died some years back (vehicle collision), we had some weird stuff happen in the house a few months after his death; I could smell food cooking while at my PC, it was about 21:00, I shouted “Who’s cooking?” everyone was in their room and replied “Not me”, I said “can you smell that?” they said yeah, custard. We were like WTF no one is cooking and we never get cooking smells from neighbours, (my dad was custard mad). In those same few months we had TV’s that would turn on randomly, after a while this all stopped (without explanation).
I also have an unexplainable photo which I’ll upload if anyone’s interested (Unrealated to above, It’s a long exposure I took at night years back with a DSLR)
I’ve not experienced anything unexplainable for a few years now.
If anyone has similar stuff to share post it here :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide