Random facts of yourself thread

AwesomeBrony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

sometimes on derpibooru
I am not american or english. I’m 17. My Fav pony is Pinkie Pie
I’m also a video game developer but I never mentioned that here
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@SlickBlade
Cool. It reminds me of 2000s PC online games I played as a kid where you would control a ball and roll into position. Of course this one looks to be 2d with 3d graphics. I like this! I probably would have loved it as a kid. Keep it up!
PS Maybe you could add different balls to collect in the game as a reward.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Grandmother’s House
We lost everything and moved to Texas during a cold front. I slept in a cabin with a door that wouldn’t close. The windows were blackened by night, you can only see in. Nonetheless I still felt safe out there. Aside from nearly freezing to death I had a Unicorn Twilight to keep me company. Everything seemed normal, then one night something was pounding on grandma’s house. She accused me as the culprit, so I shrugged it off and went back to sleep. Things only got stranger when something shook my father’s entire 5th wheel. I passed my nights on this very website to occupy my time. Then I heard a thumping on the porch, right outside my unlocked door. I went outside, nothing was there. Every last dog was indoors. Out of curiosity and mostly anger, I sat there late at night near the woods on an old chair. The entire ground shook as I got up just in time, a large beast charged towards me and vanished towards my cabin. At the very corner of those four acres of land I found a trail, leading straight to grandma’s house.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just blocked the official Avatar Twitter account. I was tired of obnoxious promotion for a movie I don’t care at all about. I kept getting news on every actor in the movie. Why? I don’t care. By comparison, I got nearly no news on Black Adam, a movie I was actually interested in.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Star ight
Hello! I’m a Korean-American, Born in South Korea, moved to America, my favorite color is dark/Navy blue and my favorite ponies are Rainbow Dash and AppleJack.
Posted Report
SaturnCarArtz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
I can do 8 voice impressions. 5 are from VivziePop content and 3 are miscellaneous.
Angel, Alastor, Husk, Stolas, Moxxie.
Movie Knuckles, Serial Designation N and Zim.
If it wasn’t clear, Richard Horvitz is my favourite VA.
And i’m from the UK. :)
Posted Report
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
I love mornings after a rainstorm night.
I am anxious every time I leave my house.
I love giant centipedes.
Aaaand this is my first time loggin’ in, in like, a year
Posted Report
Stellar Dust
Stellar Dust - For supporting the site
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Horse
I never finished watching Equestria Girls, I lost the chronological order after the Legend of Everfree, I also never finished reading the comics, I wanted to read them after g4’s ending to still have some content, but I don’t have much spare time now with work and school.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music Connoisseur
I’m an amateur barefooter. I hate shoes and if I could, I would throw away all of them and live the rest of my life without them, they make my feet uncomfortable. I really like the barefooter lifestyle and aesthetic and I’m trying to ease myself into it without getting caught by my parents. I’ve walked around a few public places without shoes and I enjoyed every single one of them and I hope to go to more places. It’s something that I’ve always felt since I was a child where I remember liking the feeling of not having shoes on. Now with more freedom than I’ve had before, I hope I can fulfill my fantasy.
Posted Report
Background Pony #89F2
Oh? I feel you also have a foot fetish, am I right? xP.
But I dearly hope that some day you can fulfill your fantasy of remaining barefoot. I know how it feels being judged for wanting something that’s not considered normal by society, so I dearly hope that you’re able to move alone or something for that matter and keep having that lifestyle you always wanted~
Also, you should probably move to New Zealand sometime x3. I don’t know, just wanting to help~
As for me, I’m probably the opposite spectrum of you. I don’t have a foot fetish, I have a paw fetish and hoof fetish, and I despise for some reason walking barefoot. It’s probably cuz I’m autistic and for me it’s pain to do so, and I always tend to use socks or sandals or shoes or anything. (Not disregarding you of course, just finding it funny that you sir are like the opposite of me. I wear socks with sandals for God’s sake >.>’, wearing sandals only it’s disgusting for me D:). I also for some reason tend to dislike human feet >.>’. I’m just not normal lol.
Posted Report
Background Pony #C730
I look at spanking stuff now, especially browsing the pony altboorus and MLP Spanking Threads. I wanna see use of whips, paddles, canes, floggers, belts, machetes et cetera.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide