Random facts of yourself thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I’ve only been two independent nations, Dominican Republic and The Bahamas. I’ve almost went to a third one, Canada.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I chose a Kitsune for two reasons:
  1. I stumbled across a “Mei/KitsuneMaleReader” (currently unfinished) fanfic on Wattpad
  2. I thought about Luigi’s “fox” form in recent Mario games, and how it’s different from Mario’s “Tanooki” form, even though it’s based on the raccoon dog rather than the red panda.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Jade Kitsune
The idea is really good even if you don’t execute it perfectly all the time.
I have to force myself to try new things all the time, just so i’m not a stick in the mud. Your idea sounds cool.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@some-guy
A good way to stay safe.
Homeless people occupying public walkways are almost always doing it to ask for something or increase invisibility to themselves.
Backroads can be more dangerous though.
Posted Report
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

@Beth
I dislike those people so much it’s unreal. They can somehow afford expensive cigarettes but ask random strangers for money.
Definitely, a distant relative of mine got robbed and killed for like $7 a few years ago.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@some-guy
Holy crap. I was raised on the streets, but death over 7$ just shakes me to my core.
It probably wasn’t the assailants intention, but it doesn’t matter, because they showed no regard for the safety or rights of your relative, it’s pretty much murder. Since they brought deadly force just to shake someone down for the contents of their pocket, that’s 99% cold blooded murder 1% manslaughter.
I wouldn’t spend a lot of time hating all of them, or thinking they’re all capable of murder
There is just a reason for things, if they’re not hiding somewhere that usually means they’re looking for something.
Some people are just really unlucky, but there is still a high chance there is a reason they’re out there.
I don’t really care what they spend their money on. I hate it more when they’re invasive or dishonest. Sometimes they say they want food, when they’re fishing for drug money. Which is fine, but the lie causes food to get wasted.
A lot of them have victim complex, where they lose regard for the rights of others and society.
Now at the same time there is often a reason they don’t accept food. It’s because antisocial people put stuff like poison, feces and razor blades in food for the homeless.

Now TL;DR Homeless people are way more likely to be dangerous or evil, but homelessness itself doesn’t make them so. In many cases they’re still pretty much victims. Don’t go out of your way to assume they’re all evil or hate them. If you don’t know how to deal with it, just avoid them. I’ve been homeless, and i’ll tell right now to avoid them in most cases. There is plenty of services that will safely help them.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide