So do ya'll do?

Vlakc
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go home someguy111 you’re drunk.

As for what I do, well thankfully I haven’t found myself in the need to get a job, so I’m just a university student. I should get a job even if I don’t need it though, cuz you know, hard work and money never killed anyone, well….. :P
Yorec

Don’t have a job at the moment and am not currently in school. But I do plan to go back and at least get my Associate Degrree and then go from there.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Throwing my money into the furnace that is studying graphic design.

When I need to make money I work the floor of my Dad’s hardware store and do the odd jobs that he needs a young guy like me to do (and my back kills me for it now). And if not that: dealing with other people’s shit and giving them the crap to fix their shit, or trying to do it for them.
someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Vlakc  
I am home :p and it’s the weekend so yes I’m going to be drunk. Keeping on the topic of jobs I may not be able to drunk on the weekends anymore because once I finish school I will be working on weekends possibly and maybe even holidays. Ahm gunna be a truck drahver yee haw!!
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sky funeral
@Vlakc
I am home :p and it’s the weekend so yes I’m going to be drunk. Keeping on the topic of jobs I may not be able to drunk on the weekends anymore because once I finish school I will be working on weekends possibly and maybe even holidays. Ahm gunna be a truck drahver yee haw!!

Someguy here is going to do some Space Truckin’
Vlakc

Right now I am just chasing after whatever that gives a lot of job :/

Same here, studying “Technology and Product Design” which is not what I wanted at all, but I’ve heard and read from various sources it has an ample field of work here in Europe, anyway it’s been two years studying that now, I think I’m getting used to it.
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
@Takuto_Shindou  
My “dream” and “dream job” don’t go together. And considering that the thing I like is art, I can do that once I figure out how to schedule things properly.

Here’s how the life of an international student is: once you graduate, if you don’t get a job that has to do with your major in 1-2 years, you will be kicked out of the US. And I don’t want that.
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
@Takuto_Shindou  
Yes, and that is tough to get a job anywhere. So far I have problems with working it into my schedule as a hobby, but I’m learning a way to organize things and hopefully it can work.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
I used to study sociology, philosophy, computer science, economics, gender studies (complete waste of time IMHO), and IT infrastructure support.

I’m still studying on an informal level (i.e. autodidacticism), while working a rather shlocky job where I’m also a coordinator and project codirector.
AaronMk
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sky funeral
I’ve been commisioned by a friend to make a logo for the company he’s starting up, and I’m already working on a logo for a non-profit based in Lansing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide