The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
The new dashcon.
A willy wonka experience £35 a ticket and someone actually called the police
The promo picture that is obviously ai
reality

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Let’s be honest here:
They’re gonna reveal that all the Corrupted League members are somehow still alive and that these were simply clones we killed at some point in the future.
No fucking way they actually stick with this plot line after all backlash.
To be honest, some elements from the game look fine but there’s way too much nonsense in it overall to receive anything larger than a cult following.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@blue-case90
True. It just saddens me that Avatar: The Last Airbender, one of my favorite shows, has become consumerism-pilled and are partnering with companies like Arby’s.
But also, if they are going to make a product tie-in… really? Boring-ass beef and cheddar is the best they could come up with? That’s just a regular burger. It’s not even four elements like is being advertised. They could’ve tried so much harder!
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
You think these four would have a legitimate change of heart by the end of game and would want to actually help undo the damage done to their world regardless if forced to or not:
I understand having a kill switch in their heads might make them understandably grumpy but hey shitheads, money and freedom means nothing on a planet reduced to ashes.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I like remakes that are just different enough to give you a different experience so you can still enjoy the original but stil captures the heart and spirit of the original.

large
(Yeah I like the Netflix Avatar more than I thought. It has its problems but the good outweighs the bad.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide