The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I’m guessing Joker is somewhat of a badass in his own right.
Similar to Batman, he has no powers yet rubs elbows with heroes and villains with much higher tiers of overall powers and somehow often comes out without a scratch on himself.
Joker is the kind of dude who not only makes a deal with the literal devil but actually makes the devil himself regret ever working with the clown prince of crime in the first place.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Lex Luthor makes a point to invite him to his super villain get-togethers.
Not because he wants him there or because Joker even attends them, but because he knows Joker tends to cause trouble for people who thinks has snubbed him.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
Netflix chief Ted Saranados says AI will never replace human filmmakers.
“There’s something about the authenticity and the reality of human experience that people see, and they can also see when it’s inauthentic.”
(Source: Deadline)
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Dude, imagine a Arkham Batman and Insomniac Spider-man game crossover where they have different play styles based on their source materials, like hints appear on the enemy’s head when you play as Batman and on Spider-man’s head when you play as him and you have to counter as Batman and dodge as Spider-man. (or in case of NG+, no hint for Batman at all. You have to pay attention to the thugs swinging their fist, making playing as Batman a bit harder.)
And in the end of the game Batman dies in Spider-man’s arms, giving him a more dignified death than Suicide Squad.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
A video about brum was in my Recommended And when looking at some other stuff I discovered there was a cgi series in 2016

The original was live action with a remote control car

It’s the same issue as animating Is thomas a tank engine, the charm was the practical aspect of it.
Posted Report
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I need to stop listening to the Omori OST on YouTube because my recommendations are filling up with vids on parts of the game that I haven’t played yet
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide