The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
James may just did one of those twitter keyboard jokes and it’s glorious
Look between Q and M on your keyboard.
All the letters you need to write ‘Piss off’.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
You know, I keep having these doubts about Omori’s plot, minor and major, and each time I come to the conclusion “actually this isn’t a problem and it’s adequately explained by the game and its themes”
Perfect game, perfect story
I think Omori may not just be my favourite game of all time but my favourite piece of media of all time
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
This is an actual cartoon show:
At least they cover all their bases for cartoons aimed at youths:
Kids, Pets, and inanimate objects being sentient.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Because he didn’t target the neck.
Mace Windu already dabbles in dark side-adjacent techniques. It’s not out of reason that he would also use a I-Can’t-Believe-It’s-Not-A-Force-Choke.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’m watching the Pacific Rim sequel. I was very curious because people seem to REALLY hate it. I’m about halfway through and while it’s nothing amazing, it’s fine. I wasn’t super enthralled with the original so maybe I’m not a good judge.
Applepie2010

Nostalgia Nerd
I’m watching the Pacific Rim sequel. I was very curious because people seem to REALLY hate it. I’m about halfway through and while it’s nothing amazing, it’s fine. I wasn’t super enthralled with the original so maybe I’m not a good judge.
I agree
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Guys, does Tokusatsu need to have mindless action over character development to be good?
Because in the mid 2010s, it made me think that because people didn’t like 2017’s Power Rangers and 2018’s Pacific Rim Uprising. But I could be wrong on why people didn’t like them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide