The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Dustcan
I feel like a zombie outbreak will have people flipping their positions from what they were about COVID.
Not to get into politics but consider your stereotypical right winger who’s all about the right to bear arms they’re gonna be the ones ready to blow the zombies away.
Meanwhile on the opposite side of the of political stereotypes the lefties are not only going to be under armed but mostly going to argue zombie rights that just killing a zombie is going to you labeled a ableist against the “living challenged”.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
I feel like I should always bring up Resident Evil whenever zombies are being discussed. Its secondary crisis? Big Pharma.
Debatable which is more evil. Real pharma or fake pharma.
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Tonight I’m watching Candyman.

How the FUFK was there so many kids in elementary school who saw this?
Anyway, good flick. Tone is genuinely disturbing.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Tōru Furuya, the voice actor for Tuxedo Mask, has admitted to cheating on his wife for four and a half years, being violent with the person he was having an affair with, and forcing them to undergo an abortion.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
David Zaslav has made so many damaging decisions at WB Discovery but costing TNT the NBA could be the most consequential, long-term decision he makes for the company if that happens.
At which point there’ll be no reason for him to remain CEO.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I like it when Zombie Stories have a secondary crisis which helps justify why Militaries and Governments are overwhelmed.
Zombies alone can eventually be conquered by competent societies that know how to fight the infection but that’s not easy when there’s a civil war or environmental disaster ongoing at the same time.
However, this isn’t necessary if the Zombies alone are so deadly and efficient at spreading without another global issue indirectly aiding them by distracting authorities.
Left 4 Dead is a prime example:
”This virus defies anything we’ve ever seen. Sometimes it’s airborne. Sometimes it’s not.”
”It mutates daily. We’re trying to cure it and we can’t even pin it down.”
THE DOCTOR, THE SACRIFICE COMIC
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide