Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra
When they first came out there was a bubble of people with spare money who didn’t know they where worthless, and that quality art commissions are way cheaper.
that’s what i figure anyway.
Posted Report
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Apparently you can get cancelled by Twatter for running a freaking charity aimed at getting needy kids in South Africa shoes.
And the usuals are canceling Charlie aka MoistCritikal for defending MrBeast.
These people are fucking insufferable. Apparently they’re pissed at MrBeast for “perpetuating capitalism” by doing this.
Say what you want about MrBeast whether he’s a capitalist or not. At least he’s doing something to contribute to a good cause. Meanwhile these terminally online and terminally ill in the head(probably also unemployed) losers do nothing but seek out petty things to get pissy about. They don’t know how the real world works.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
They’re probably jealous that they are not the biggest victims. Jealous about MrBeast’s accomplishments they wish they could have but never could achieve because they don’t do anything to achieve it.
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Welp, I shredded the skin off of my toe earlier today. And all I did was (unintentionally) hit it against a bathroom doorway.
Goddammit.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

You post something like that, expect blowback. Simple as.
I am an absolute excemption. You guys already know how notoriously dangerous my anger problems is when it comes to other people pushing my emotion, I will not hesitate to go to war with each and every single one of them.
I’m glad nobody wants to respond to me anymore.
Because they’re scared of me.
Nobody wants my smoke.
Because i’d make all of ’em hit the deck with my fists inshallah.
Posted Report
Zaknel
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
“Your words are purely hateful.”
“Thanks for your kind words. But I don’t think they are quite enough.”
Actual people I’ve been dealing with. Why? Why would anyone think that calling for hatred and oppression in its most undeniable forms is okay?
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Khamzat Chimaev
No one is afraid of you, we just recognize you have a chronic problem and are probably looking for an excuse to act out violently again. If this is the same thing happening again, please take a break from the site and deal with your emotions.
Posted Report
Background Pony #43C6
Some times, I will I had other artists lives. Like all those artists like SamDoesArt, ImDrunkonTea and others, who seem to get nothing but praise, receives commissions and sponsorships, and even get to work with big companies. Anything would be better than living in this shit hole that I am stuck in for life.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Welp, had to cancel my driving test cause after some practicing today, I found out I still have a lot to learn, I still need some practice cause it’s been like 2-ish months since the last time I practiced and I still need some more experience. We knew rushing it was a bad idea.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide