Vent thread

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
A friend of mine said they have been taken to the hospital and they don’t know when they will be Valkiria home, nor have they told me why they are there
I have not heard from them in the past few days, I hope they are ok
Posted Report
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Again
The thing I both look forward to and dread the most everyday is going to bed, because the comfort of a warm bed is aweseome but then I would have to wake up early again.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

So the Philippines has been seismically active exclusively today for me because at 2:00 PM, my relatives down in Davao (the place we stayed in December-January) was rocked by an aftershock of last week’s 6.0 and we were having a voice call with her and mom simultaneously.
And now just 30 minutes ago, I just felt two magnitude 5s in under 10 minutes here in Manila wtf…
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra
Oh yeah this is true.
The internet amplifies our negativity bias. It’s simple biology. In the lack of information, we tend to make more negative assumptions. Now add that to a bunch of people in different languages, cultures, trades, age groups, and suddenly people are not connecting as well, there is a lot less information than it looks being conveyed, and a lot more negative assumptions.
I’m the queen of using a lot of words to say very little. Diagnoses= terminally online. Got to get off the internet to work and think, as addictive as it is.
Posted Report
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
I’ve spent a week organizing some old files. I carefully inspected every file and verified they still work. I found some old backup CDs with copies of the same files and I compared their hashes to verify that nothing had gotten corrupted over the years. I found a few broken files, which I restored from the backups.
Finally, I finished the job. I went to remove the (now empty) temporary directories I used to keep the unsorted files in.
I accidentally deleted the directory where I placed the organized files. Deep, deep sigh.
Technically, I didn’t lose anything, because this was a copy I was working with. But I lost the organization work I had done. Now I have to copy the original files over… and start from scratch.
I want to scream in anger, but it won’t help.
A week’s worth of work down in the drain. I’ve been working with computers for 31 years and now, suddenly, I made an amateurish mistake like this. I mean, what the hell is wrong with me?!
I also don’t know what’s worse: the fact that I deleted all those files, or the fact that I won’t have time to re-do this operation until 3-4 weeks from now. This completely screws up my schedule for the next two months, because I needed those organized files in the next step of my master plan.
I think I’m just going to go play games now and forget this whole thing. Perhaps in 3-4 weeks I’ve cooled down enough to try it again?
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@JP
I fried my hardrive mass deleting stuff.
I lost a lot but it saved me a lot of time lol.
Took it out of the computer and threw it in the trash. No sensitive information on it, but I bend the spokes and smash the green board with a hammer one good time in case.
new HD is a tiny chip that has more space. Tech is wild. I hear these chips kick faster sometimes, like each sector can only write so many times before frying out. Better plan my backups.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music/Charts Enthusiast
So my store isn’t the only one who’s suffering problems with electric carts. Wal-Mart is also the same where they have 10 and only 3 of them work, and they still have their issues. Never though that I would have so much ire towards something like an electric motor company but here I am.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black
Oh I know, it’s great. My computer is fast like a cartridge console.
I only have 256gb ssd that came with my computer, shit is expensive.
Doom Eternal takes 80gb. I ain’t burning up some SSD with that, I can wait for the HD to load.
Small games on SSD feel like SNES load times, none. That’s what I like. Cult of the Lamb is my current favorite. Want to buy Pizza Tower and AVGN adventures. My computer can run Doom Eternal, i just got nowhere to put that hog until i get a new HD.
@Mr.Myoozik
I see a lot of really morbidly obese people on them. Like disturbingly disfigured, body spilling over cart, profound disability that makes me hate the US healthcare system kinda obese.
Yeah those carts are cheap, they aren’t Teslas, they won’t be made for 400lbs people.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide