Vent thread

PeppermintSwirl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Dash is best
Work in general and the fact that you have to live off money just to basically survive. Life, water, food, shelter should be a basic human right and there are more vacant homes owned by the rich than there are homeless people at least in Aemrica. I don’t like slaving my life away for 8 hours a day just to recuperate the next 16 and do it all over again just to get two measly days of a break. It sucks. The system we live in is guided to just milk as much money as we barely make as possible and keep us trapped here. Not to mention god forbid if you break a bone or get injured and have to pay medical debt. I want out of this country and I want out of this life. Why can’t people be more sympathetic to each other and not greedy as all hell
I constantly get anxiety about the future because I know it sure as hell is a hell world out here
Posted Report
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
@PeppermintSwirl
Unfortunately that’s how it is. Greed is human nature and the world is run by money no matter how much we pretend it’s the opposite. The worst part is the pretending. We should stop pretending and just accept we’re noting but slaves to money.
Posted Report
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@PeppermintSwirl
Hey, I hear the jungles of Brazil are a reeeeeaaal inviting and relaxing destination!
Bathe in the many aligator infested waters, enjoy jogging through the snake and spider inhabited woods and run for your life as guerillas try to track you down and stuff your guts full of cocaine and heroin and send you back to your country of origin.
And if that doesn’t arouse your interests, there’s always the Sahara Desert. No job, no school, no family, no society, no money, no obligations, no nothing. Food and water not included.
Posted Report
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
I had a dream that instead if Republicans and Democrats, there was the “Sleep” party and the “No-Sleep” party. And their main selling points were whether or not it should be mandatory to have a nap break at work.
And lemme tell you, if everyone in the US had such a messed up sleep schedule as mine, that wouldn’t be a dream for much longer.
Posted Report
Background Pony #DF01
Urgh.Super uploaders kinda ruined the fun of the event for me.You only need two people to tip the scales of the work of many.This is no fun at all.URGH.
Posted Report
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I think one of the ways to earn points should have been on voting on images rather than uploading new images. Voting on images is something I can get behind on.
Posted Report
Background Pony #DF01
@Red-Supernova
Yeah at least that encourages people to give more love to art.Now the uploading quality is worrisome.Also less people upvotes pictures because ppl are all focused on uploading stuff they don’t even care…
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

My parents has just unanimously agreed to put Sasha down…
Today is now the darkest day of my life. I immediately broke into tears when they said it.
Update to this: her euthanization was cancelled earlier because she can still stand, walk, and breathe. We thought her unexpected decline these past few days was a sign she is rapidly deteriorating and in agonizing pain. The doc told us that euthanization can only be applied to those who couldn’t do those aformentioned actions. The blood and wound from her tear duct was normal in cats who suffered from this illness since their immune system are compromised so I still can’t be enlightened for she still ain’t gonna last long. I was also given another new supplements for her to take everyday in order to stay strong and healthy at least for her good.
However, when the right situation and the right time unfortunately do come, they still unanimously agree to put her down and told me to prepare my psyche. Last time one of them were against it, now they understand how these guys are going through at the very end of their life.
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@PeppermintSwirl
This is why a lot of people chose to be homeless or monks.
I just don’t pay my medical debt, I’m not paying for anything I didn’t ask for, my payment to them is not exposing the fact they decide who lives and dies based on money. Ooops.
I don’t want to work, because without social support and family, the minimum wage I’d be making isn’t even going to make my life better. I’ll probably choose homelessness, because then my money is my money to keep, all you have to do is get money for drugs, and someone has a place for you to sleep.
It’s going to get a whole lot worst. There will be hyper-marginalized people, like no car, no family, gay, no work history, no friends, that either kill themselves or kill others.
Edit: Oh i wasn’t even thinking. Black+no family= nightmare difficulty
Just Wayne
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Blingo
So everything is my fault now. I don’t understand liquor and I couldn’t tell there being any problem when a customer brought it up, and there are so many other things to do and other customers in line. How would I notice anything until it’s too late. Now I have to go to the store tomorrow to take care of it despite being my day off. I know I made a mistake but is it really that big of a deal that I can’t let coworkers take care of it and tell me how to deal with it afterward? I fucking hate everything.
Posted Report
Just Wayne

Blingo
@Lord WyrmSpawN
I was working cashier at my retail job as usual. One customer brought two bottles of white wine to the counter and one of them was different color. I didn’t think much of it and scanned it as I had other errands I had to do. I thought those are two different things. I didn’t realize one of them had mold in it only until the customer brought it back up to us. We’ve decided to ask our shop manager and had the customer leave his contact information to let him know how it’s resolved. The problem is that information is different from his membership information so now it’s even more tedious than before. Now I have to go to the store tomorrow despite being my day off to take care of this whole problem. The most rage inducing part is my coworker’s attitude toward this simple mistake, condescending and complaining all the way, and she had the audicity to tell me not to get angry. Like fuck off you don’t make mistakes?
Posted Report
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

In digital purgatory
One rule for being kind to people, including service workers;
Don’t assume malice until you have beyond reasonable evidence for malice.
You’ll be a lot happier of a person.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide