Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Count to 1000 thread temporarily got locked because according to the event OP that people are using those threads just for the point boost and with a huge and fast amount of posts per second makes this server go haywire.
I feel like other threads such as “Word Association”, “Ends with Begins with word”, and my favorite “What Are You Listening To?” might follow too.
This whole shitshow is soo funny ngl no offense.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well they’ve finally went through with cutting the number of forklift drivers from 2 to 1 at work. Got called into the HR office this morning for the talk. I have been one for almost 10 years, so I got to decide if I wanted to stay one or get demoted to machine operator/backup forklift driver. Obviously I wanted to stay as one because my body isn’t cut out for standing and walking 12 hours anymore (I’ve filled in as an op many times, and my feet, legs, and back are killing me by the end of the shift).
Unfortunately this means my friend has been demoted to operator again. And I’m pretty sure the rest of the shift isn’t happy about it, and It’s honestly left a pit in my stomach.
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
So my Tascam US-16x08 audio interface seems to have stopped working.
It was working fine until yesterday, when it randomly started making all the audio super distorted when I was mixing. When I restarted, it was no longer registering the Tascam on the computer.
I’m… really hoping it’s not broken, I haven’t done anything to break it (and I’ve only just recently started extensively using it, I only used it on and off before now, so it shouldn’t be a problem), but if it is, it may mean I won’t be able to finish recording my album on time.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@MethidMan
We heard you like April Fools so we put April Fools in your April Fools so you can April Fools while you April Fools.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

My uneasiness and anxiety is blowing through the roofs.
And it’s all about the current situation and condition of my terminally sick 5 years old cat. She ain’t eating nor drinking again, her fur near her ears have started to deteriorate, her wound near her eye doesn’t heal up at all and keeps bleeding, and she often hides someplace dark.
She ain’t gonna last long… She must be in terrible pain right now. It will be tremendously painful and heartwrenching for me once I got the green light from my parents to decide that she needs to be put down.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I really hope that by the next schedule week, I can go back to just working afternoons instead of both mornings and afternoons.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp

I’m too nervous to speak. So I usually smile at people when they do something nice or something like that. But my relative gets furious.
I dunno why I get so nervous and don’t do it! Stop getting angry at me!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide