Vent thread

DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
I can’t believe that it’s 2016 and there are still people who hate MLP. You’d think after 6 years the number of haters would go down, but no.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
There’s a new restaurant in town with one of the absolute dumbest restaurant names I can think of:

“BurritOh!”

Maybe I shouldn’t judge it by its name without actually eating there first–it seems to be some kind of Chipotle knockoff–but still.
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Oh wait, I have a vent. Lately I’ve been worrying about fleas. My girlfriend’s sister recently got a puppy. This puppy is a flea magnet. No matter how many baths we give her, we can still spot fleas on her every time we look closely at her fur. I’ve bought a couple of flea sprays–one that’s sprayed around the house, the other that’s sprayed on the pet. Last night I sprayed some of that stuff all over my bed as well as myself, because I certainly don’t want to sleep with fleas.

Throughout the night however, I kept waking up thinking there were fleas on me prompting me to spray more of that stuff, but now I’m starting to get the feeling it may not be fleas at all but something else that’s making my skin feel like it’s fleas. Maybe it’s just my body hairs (I’m very hairy) brushing across each other as I roll around along with my paranoia of fleas that’s giving me that feeling of something jumping on my skin.

I really need to find out because I just woke up to find my girlfriend left me a text before going to work that I sprayed so much of those strong-smelling sprays that it kept her from sleeping and was making a couple of our pets hack and cough. Not that she was mad, just concerned about everyone’s health and safety.
Gentlecolt
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

full

Is it over yet? Is the softness in my head gone?

The shit I have to deal with. Why me..?  
Is it the fucking coffee? It can’t be just that, can it?

You know what, no. I know exactly what it is. Replacing sleep and eating with coffee.  
It’s really no wonder at all.
Lock247

I find it really annoying how on this website, any pic that has someone getting eaten alive is almost always given the “Vore” tag. Even when the picture isn’t even remotely fetishistic. The fact that I have to go and correct that sometimes is the only reason why I don’t filter out that tag.
Remains
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

@Lock247  
Oh, it’s not just the vore tag. Lots and lots of other undeserved tags get added to so many little things. As an example, I’ve seen some “alicorn drama” tags on many inoffensive unicorn!Twilights it’s not even funny. I’ve seen x-buse tags when it was not intended to be abusive in any level and so on and on.  
Personally? it’s not bothering, but I get how frustrating that really can be.  
The thing that does irk me on this site is the ammount of “frowning-upon-thou” downvotes one can get. I get to be a magnet for those. Even though, must mean I’m getting on someone’s nerves - somewhere on earth.
mariomarc
Thread Starter - Post Pics Of Yourself thread

Squiggy = Best Boyfriend
So my older sister is in an abusive relationship  
Nothing physical, but the guy repeatadly gets stupid drunk and harrasing and insulting her in their place, apparently she’s terrified

She was apparently crying yesterday on the phone, saying that she was scared, but then today, told my mom to not talk to her again

My mom has decided she needs figure this out for herself, unless the guy becomes physical  
My dad might want to actually kill to get him to leave  
My sister is 26
441TheSecond

Escapee from Alcatraz
@mariomarc  
Isn’t there somewhere where you can report the asshat? I’m pretty sure this is illegal. If she just all of sudden told her mom to fuck off, her piece of shit that she calls a boyfriend probably threatened to do some shit to her.

Failing that, I recommend you and your dad take a nice bonding father-son trip to a sporting goods store and pick yourselves a nice aluminium baseball bat.
mariomarc

Squiggy = Best Boyfriend
@441TheSecond  
Dude, no  
If my dad actually kills the dude, he goes to jail, and we lose our home

We want to NOT resort to violence, because no one except my dad thinks it would help
mariomarc

Squiggy = Best Boyfriend
@441TheSecond  
I don’t know if there actually is  
I don’t know if you can call the cops on someone because of things they SAID, because that’s all he’s actually done  
I’m not saying he’s done nothing wrong, but besides someone forcing him to leave her, there’s nothing we can do
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide