Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #3C14
I like invader zim because in many ways it was a world that mirrored ours at the time sort of a kid friendly watchmen
Background Pony #D31A
@ColdhardSilver  
Wonder who they’re going to get to play her. You think they’ll just tell Tara to put on another voice for her like she did with Poof?
Background Pony #3C14
say what you want about adventure time but it made the way for most of the major shows on CN and beyond it’s sort of becoming the 2000AD of kids cartoons
Background Pony #3C14
@SquiggyBomb  
what I’m trying to say is your basically saying the show that if it didn’t exist there would probably be no SU or WBB is garbage that’s basically saying example that trevor noah is awesome and the guy that led the way for him pervious daily show host john stewart was all garbage
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
And while I’m on this little tirade about popular cartoons I don’t like, Invader Zim was one of the most retarded things I have ever watched.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide