Cartoon/Western Animation General

SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
I know Mark Hamil will always be THE voice for Joker, but I’ll be damned if John DiMaggio isn’t a really close second.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@SquiggyBomb  
speaking of batman…

i prefer how they did the batman vs superman in brave in the bold than the other versions. at least you know they didn’t made it to make batman look strong (plus the superdickery homages was nice).
SquiggyBomb
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
DAMMIT I want Jensen Ackles to be in things other than Supernatural. The dude fucking KILLS IT as Red Hood and has fantastic emotional range.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@EHAN

Unlike other shows, it was actually planned from pretty much the start that Gravity Falls was only going to be two seasons. Which means there won’t be any bullshit cliffhangers as the very last scene like so many other shows that only last two seasons.
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
@angrybrony  
I thought it was hilarious. It fits the mood the show was going for, so I just don’t feel too mad over it.

But this is the Western Animation thread, so I’ll leave it at that so we can keep the topic, ya know, on topic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide