Cartoon/Western Animation General

atalarikt
Artist -

EqG fan + Love Liver
@ColdhardSilver  
I have conflicting feelings with it; on one side, the designs look kinda iffy, on another side, it mostly consists of girls and I expect a lot of sweet moments in it (that, or the fan-art, if you know what I mean). :P

If only there was a crossover between EqG and W.I.T.C.H…..
ColdhardSilver
Thread Starter - Cartoon/Western Animation General

Culture Vulture
@SquiggyBomb  
@atalarikt  
Someone recently mentioned the show on /co/ so I did some research to remember what it was about, and I’ve learned some interesting things.  
  1. It’s one of the few girls shows based on an pre-existing product that wasn’t based on a toy like Barbie, the show was based on the Witch comic books.  
  2. The comic and in turn the show are actually Italian in origin.  
  3. both the comics and the show were surprising successful, though the show lost viewers as time went on.
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
Any cartoons consistently airing in the month of December?

No? They’re all on break?

oh joy
Sliperoo

Well, shit.

If, however, anyone has knowledge on the OLD-SCHOOL cartoons, I could die a happy man.

I’m talkin’ about the cartoons that were made in the late sixties to the late nineties, like Scooby-Doo (the super-old one), Darkwing Duck, Thundercats (not that cheap 2011 rip-off), Heathcliff, He-Man, cartoons like those. And I just thought of those off of the top of my head.

I’m addicted to cartoons, as you can see.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
@Sliperoo  
It’s only the greatest thing ever (besides cigarettes, Pepsi, and Limestone Pie, of course)

Seriously, almost ever piece of Western Animation that came after 1987 is derived from DuckTales in one way or another. They didn’t do anything like it before DuckTales, and since then they’ve only hoped to replicate its success.

There is a whole generation of people in Europe that is referred to as “the DuckTales generation” because of the incredible cultural impact this show had :P
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide