Cartoon/Western Animation General

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Icicle Niceicle 1517
I knew Scorcese was doing preservation work since like the 80s I believe. But I guess it was not usually abour cartoons.
MacFarlane I gotta give him respect for restoring these classics at a time when animation has lost so much prestige.
That restoration of that duck cartoon is incredible! I hope to watch them soon. I guess its a good time that I got into Fleischer Cartoons.
Background Pony #64E6
That episode of Bluey where Bingo tries to bite a guest because she’s pretending to be a wild animal.
My mom would have spanked the shit out of me as a kid if I tried to bite a guest.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I just realized: Raven is basically modern version of Merlin. They both have demon fathers that are sworn to do good instead of evil. And they help the heroes. Or in Ravens case she is one.
There needs to be some crossover between these two like how Cyborg went back in time to prehistoric times.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Sakura the cherry blossom (from “Alice’s Wonderland Bakery”) is pretty much the catalyst that led to me picking the cherry blossom as my favorite plant.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@SleepySteve
Wow. Just fucking wow.
Why the fucking fuck would someone make a joke like that?!?!
Are you kidding me?
At least show some solidarity for fellow animations crying out loud. Especially for legacy characters that made animation what is was. YOUR animation. Show some respect!
I get why Zaslav loves Velma. It’s as soulless, crude and vapid as his beloved reality shows.
I gave Kailing credit for not trying to engage on twitter, which takes discipline. But maybe she just saves her offensive jokes for the show instead.
Okay rant over.
Anyways Velma season 2 is out, I presume?
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@SleepySteve
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a show animated or not that’s this blatant with insulting it’s own audience. Hell, this is an insult to the people stuck working on it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide