Cartoon/Western Animation General

♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
Two things
A) Found this Pilot for something called Shred Force. The animation is amazingly smooth. God I was this somehow had gotten the greenlight. Young me would have fucking loved this cartoon.
B) I think The New Adventures of Superman might be the only adaptation where they really can pull off Lex Luthor Hates Superman Because He Made Him Lose His Hair origin. Cause so far this version already doesn’t care for Clark and feels like he might be that petty.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
This has been popping up a lot on twitter recently

And thinking about it, It’s not a charming here we go again Ending as like the episode twice to make it look.
Dear god his kids have it so much worse than he did
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Good or bad, I feel this is a step in the right direction if Nickelodeon insists on keeping FoP around. Hopefully new characters will inspire creativity.
@Niggoslav_Krawczyk
Yeah, the style isn’t ideal, but I have hope it’ll improve over time. FoP has a unique style that doesn’t translate well all the time.
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I actually put this together when Fairly Odder came out.
I’m cautiously optimistic on the new show, it being animated helps. It doesn’t give off a cheap cash in feel.
Also I always wanted to see different kids with fairies, and this is the closest we’ve gotten.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Commune
I wonder how the writing will be honestly. Or if the new kid will be since a lot of the crazy antics only happened was due to Timmy’s personality.
Will they make them just as crazy?
Also was that Rugrats reboot any good? I haven’t heard much about it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide