MMA Thread (UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, etc.)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Шавкат Рахмонов
to be honest, pretty much everybody who fought him knew that. Volk knew that. He dropped Makhachev multiple times. That’s probably why Islam’s striking defense is solid af, to cover for his weak chin. It will take a high level striker like Charles, Volk, Dustin, Gaethje, or Leon Edwards (if they ever fought) to break thru that defense.
The problem is: when that happens, if you broke thru the striking, if you didn’t land that damaging shot, you could get wrestled and that’s not good.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

This one caught me by surprise because it’s super unusual for Charles to pull out like that BUT…if this is that location issue he has because it’s in Abu Dhabi again, I would be absolutely disappointed in him and I would lose a huge tons of respect I have with him.
I was actually waiting rather with Costa-Chimaev fight because of Costa’s post surgery with whatever shit he has several weeks ago but I was not expecting the main event to get fucked up like that…
~
It’s still a win-win for the rest of us… Volk ACTUALLY puts up more of a challenge for Makhachev than Oliveira. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@tehwatever
Let’s just move on from this. Volkanovski is super neccessary opponent for Islam. Their previous fight Islam couldn’t even budge him using his own game and Volk couldn’t finish him because they ran out of time. We felt the fight wasn’t remotely enough.
Imagine these two scenarios tho: if Volk beats Islam, they’ll be even due to him getting beat in his own turf and he will become the 4th guy to be the champ-champ.
And if Islam beats Volk again, Islam would be a menace to him because he is in invincible in his division but keeps losing to a guy above his division.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Apparently, Paulo Costa suffered from a staph infection in his right elbow for him to go surgery 3 weeks ago and now, his doctor told him he will undergo two more surgeries in the next couple weeks and is inelligible to compete.

THIS IS YOUR FUCKING KARMA, BITCH.

GOURMET BRAZILIAN 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

The Brazilians are either cursed in this event… or Khamzat is cursed to fight replacement fighters on a short notice. 🤣
God this is UFC 279 all over again…
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

You know what, just like 279, 294 just got a massive upgrade with these backups.
Volk the #1 P4P and the former #1 P4P Kamaru Usman. However, they were called on a short notice, they’re either not trained enough to prepare for these wrestling monsters like Makhachev and Chimaev.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide