Equestrian Feet is still around on Discord [NSFW]

Sunrise Surprise

Surprising the Sunrise
Hello all! I run a server on Discord named Equestrian Feet. I posted this before in the past since January but now we’re in May and my fetish server is growing strong and have 55 members.

My server is obviously centers around MLP foot fetish but they’re other things that are fine to post/chat there that aren’t related to my server. The server is mostly NSFW just to let y’all know

If you wish to join in the Discord server then you can click the link below. Me or the mods will able to let you in (we want to stay safe from raiders) but let us know you coming from Derpibooru :)

We hope to see new faces… errm.. feet on the server. I’ll be happy to meet you all!

https://discord.gg/RH52Apc
Sunrise Surprise

Surprising the Sunrise
@tyfang360
I’m sorry but the server is long gone. Not enough ponies joined to make the server active after all those years. If I get good amount at least 10 that want me to then I’ll look into creating one.
I don’t feel motivated in creating one for few people right now
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide