Five Nights at Freddy's thread

uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
As much as I would want a 3d fnaf the game franchise as it is now the games are so small that the cost to host it on distributors is very small. The franchise is probably going to continue for the next five years or so cause so long as Scott gets at least say ten thousand sales or so for each game he can keep it going.
CobaltTheMadMage

And not the angry kind
@SeraphimDawn  
For some reason I keep trying to envision that song in a video for some other villain, like Sombra or something. Not sure why, possibly just because awesomeness like that has to go around.
GreenLinzerd
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
@uc9  
That’s part of why I don’t like it. Another reason is the title, which doesn’t make sense. Another is the art, which isn’t that great.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@RIG  
The movie is stuck in development hell. It’s still going to be made, but it’s probably not going to come out this year unfortunately.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@uc9
I guess Scott wants to make a great game-based-movie.

Considering that 98% of video game movies are shit I can understand why he wants it to be good so badly.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@RIG  
Honestly I kind of like it when he takes his time, cause FNAF World was what happens when Scott rushes his games, Sister Location on the other hand is what happens when he takes his time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide