Five Nights at Freddy's thread

Background Pony #E2A2
Some people think that the guy you play as in FNAF 3 is the EXACT same person you play as in FNAF2, the latter of which takes place several years before FNAF 1. In addition, The guy could have planned the fire that destroys the attraction at the end of the main game, even if it meant he himself dying in the process.
Background Pony #E2A2
@Background Pony #28A1
You’re relying on the same guy who lies about when games are released, and claiming that each game is the “final” chapter?

>lies  
I wonder why he does that so much when it comes to the games? What’s his problem?
Takashi.0
Since the Beginning  -

Salt Miner.
@HighRollerHydra  
There’s been more than one recorded instance of him “canceling” an upcoming game due to “leaks,” which turned out to be jokes upon further inspection, and he’s been known to make fun of himself from time to time.

He’s definitely a troll.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@Takashi.0  
Don’t forget his tendency to hide messages in images that only become clearer if you increase the brightness.

The ONE time he gets blamed for something being released early that wasn’t his fault, I believe was when his first FNAF book was released on Amazon, but it was their doing and not his.
RIG
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Five Nights at Freddy's thread
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Anti-Normies
So…if seems both games sites (scott and fnaf world) have been talking to each other though the page code..

Scottgames: “You are crowding us.”

FNaFWorld: “Be quiet.”

Scottgames: “You can’t tell us what to do anymore.”

FNaFWorld: “Yes, I can. You will do everything that I tell you to do.”

Scottgames: “We outnumber you.”

FNaFWorld: “That doesn’t matter, dummy”
Vortaxonus

@ice1517  
that was the most delayed thing i’ve seen. One stream by dawko was commented on scott himself (peppered with referances to The Joy of Creation). The comments themselves along with the new anniversy teasers implies he’s working on something, but wheather it’s the books, the movie, or a new game is unknown.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide