Super Smash Bros General Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
@Beau Skunky
It was a bit of a pain to get all 200 Quickplays finished, considering that I had to put up with people crouching repeatedly each time they KO’d me, along with the ones who sorely disconnected and got me temporarily banned.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
@Dirty Bit
Despite the fact that I never watched the Netflix animated series, I’ve gone back and gotten the good ending in the “To Steal or Not to Steal?” interactive game. (after screwing up a couple of times and getting Carmen and her friends brainwashed)
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Imma keep things simple. Just gimme Krystal and Zero(which is hypocritical on my part to suggest him because I also hope they significantly dial back the 3rd parties)
It’s probably because I’ve been playing a lot of Star Fox and Megaman X lately, it’s probably because I’ve been playing a lot of Super Smash Flash and UMVC3, though it’s probably just because I’ve wanted them since Brawl/Sm4sh.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
It’s hard for me to come up with a Palutena’s Guidance, I habitually keep making Palutena nicer to Pit, and Pit smarter than his canon self.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Kiryu-Chan
Anyone who likes StarFox and Megaman are cool in my books.
I wouldn’t mind Krystal too, she could be cool if she uses her staff, and such. Would be cool to see her tribal and space outfits too.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@blue-case90
Dude, I’m so bad with that I had to delete pics, because my Switch system reached it’s limit of images. (Which doesn’t use much data on the SD card honestly.)
I had literally thousands of pics, some taken accidentally with the switch photo button.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide