Super Smash Bros General Thread

Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
@ParagonCommander

@Too_Offensive  
She’ll be tipping scales but it wont be hers. Robin needs to exercise

Have I ever stated how much of a complete horror it is to fight R.O.B in this game?

He literally goes through ALL OF YOUR FUCKING MOVES.

R.O.B, Yoshi, And Jiggly Puff are like the Biggest fuck with you characters in this game, I would say Ness but he’s beatable.
Buttstank
Thread Starter - The Time Wasting Thread 2.1

“So hey guys”:www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=amiibo  
I’ve had preorders canceled by these guys before on particularly rare items but it’s worth a shot.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@HighRollerHydra  
No, not movie on, you do nothing but act like a brat anytime someone points out how you have a little problem letting something go and respecting others opinions.  
You have to understand to b “moving on” takes you doing something as well not just telling us to stop.  
You keep doing something to point out how you hate Viridi, using that avatar is part of it, and we point out how you are over doing it and your obsession with pointing out that hate is creepy yet you want up to ignore it.  
No, you don;t see us always pointing out who we hate to the point it’s annoying and creepy.  
Bottom line, get over your hate or stop shoving in our faces.
The_Mungoman
Thread Starter - /dis/gravity-falls
Artist -

@HighRollerHydra  
All I know is that it makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable.  
Everytime I look at your avatar it reminds me that someone is filled with so much rage about a fictional character that they feel the need to constantly remind others of their extreme and violent hatred towards said character.  
Just… cringeworthy.
ParagonCommander
Thread Starter -  Super Smash Bros General Thread

Absent Tactician
Ok, for real?  
It’s 2015. It’s a brand new year and I’ve had a few drinks. The last thing the last thing I want to see is a goddamn argument about fictional beings. So for the love of all that’s holy, give it a fucking rest.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Gizmonics Scientist
@ParagonCommander  
@Ore-O  
It’s all HighRoller and his pain in the ass shoving his hate for fictional character in everyone face that is the problem, as long as he doesn’t bring it up when said character is not being talked about and doesn’t change his avatar back the one that makes people so uncomfortable with him then there is no problem anymore.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide