Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
What if Jessie started working out again? (I’M NOT SAYING I DON’T LIKE HER FAT AND I LOVE THAT DELIA LOVES HER REGARDLESS OF BODY SHAPE AND I’M ALL FOR THAT!!!!!!) But, like, what if Delia and Jessie worked out together? Would Delia get flustered with seeing Jessie work out in like a sports bra and tight pants? Sweaty? Muscles??

Background Pony #3177
Gengar: I’m ashamed of how I treated Gardevoir back then. As her master she did anything I told her. And I mean anything
Hero: Oh Arceus…
Gengar: I will never forgive myself.
Hero: I know we all found Gardevoirs hot when we were humans and I don’t blame you for thinking that. But that’s no excuse to take advantage of her like that!
Gengar: …I was talking about making Gardevoir steal money from old people so I could have drugs.
Hero: Oh. Of course. Y-yeah.
Gengar: And did you just say you were turned on by Gardevoirs back then?
Hero: Uhhhh, look at the time. I gotta go!
Gengar: Keh, and they say I’m weird.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Even though Pokémon Go’s new avatar system is controversial, I put sunglasses and a face mask on my character to hide his…less than attractive face.
Background Pony #3656
Does anyone else only want to catch one gender of Pokemon, or am I weird?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide