Sonic Discussion

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
i wonder if belle’s joints are meant to look like those sonic figures from years back.  
full

also she’s a bot with mister tinkers colors on so i’m guessing we might be in for some sad backstory.
Rabidcabbit
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Angrybrony

I don’t see how that could work though, the dude was only “Mr. Tinker” for like two months or so tops!

but then again, we’re talking comic book logic, so anything’s possible I guess
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Littlecabbit  
i mean we’re talking about eggman. there’s very little dout he couldn’t build a robot in less then a month if he wanted to. pulse all the hints are here (i mean she is literally wearing the tinker get up) and would make for an interesting tory.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
So I don’t know if I said it before but.

A charter that’s the Werehog but as his own character is something they should have made despite being a bad idea. The best I could do for a Name was Slash the Wolverine.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Shepherd  
Archie’s Thrash the Tasmanian Devil was kinda like that, though according to Ian Flynn, whom created said character, that design was more based off the “Sonic & Knuckles” character select head icon toggle animation, mid-transformation. So his design is basically a mutant Sonic & Knuckles beast.

@Littlecabbit  
I think it was longer then that.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Beau Skunky  
Lol why not? Just install Steam in whatever PC (is free) You have, and grab it. If You don’t want to install it, just don’t, but it’s gonna be in your account forever and secured.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
Ok, I’m creating a STEAM account now. I was thinking of doing that anyway, once my computer is fixed.

Geeze, Sonic Mania is temporarily $5? Geeze, on consoles it’s $30 or $20.  
Had no idea STEAM was so cheap.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Penguin Dragneel  
Alot of the Sonc games on STEAM are on sale cheap ‘till the 13th it looks like, even the 3D ones.

It’s a shame they haven’t rereleased the 3D Sonic games much on modern consoles. Wouldn’t mind playing Sonic Adventure on Switch.

I have a Genesis Mini too. (Love it.) I heard a rumor Sega’s considering a DreamCast Mini.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
The game isn’t showing up on my purchase history, though it says I have a “license” for it, does that mean I have it on my STEAM account now, and can play it later on a computer?
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Beau Skunky  
I discovered that you need to install it so it could appear in your library. And its a big download.  
Almost 1.3GB, I have no idea what is downloading, but I think your PC can handle that.

After that, it will be stored. And yes, Steam have very very VERY cheap prices in various Sonic games. In fact, Sega is now considering to port more 3D Sonic games on PC, because they outsell the console versions.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
Does that mean if I don’t install it, I’ll lose it?

Maybe that’d be different if they actually made console versions. (I’d love to have Sonic Adventure 1&2 or NiGHTS on my Switch.)
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Beau Skunky  
I literally have no idea.  
It also told me that you now own it, and to HAVE IT, you need to install it.

So… I kinda guess that yes, you need to install it, but just do it just for the case, cuz this is the first time Steam asked me this.

EDTI: Just checked out.

Yes, you need to install it, because the game itself is part of a huge pack of SEGA Megadrive packs that are open in that program.

The program will store the Sonic game inside, so yeah, you need to install the program to store the Sonic game. It explains why is this so weird.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide