Sonic Discussion

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@LightningBolt  
Ok yeah, but why you care that I “spread false information with a malicious intent” here?  
You have a problem with me?

@Beau Skunky  
Its a way to separate both as “sub-franchises”, with each having their own merchandise and whatnot. Mostly they want to avoid mixing up Classic and Modern Sonic again for some who knows reason.

Also, it seems that SEGA has finally confirmed that Chaos are genderless  
full
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
I understand, but as I said, making them separate unfortunately limits both franchises on what characters/features, they can/cannot use, and that’s a reason some fans are upset with the IDW series, and such. (Though, it’s not IDW’s fault.)  
And honestly, Sega hasn’t done much merch’-wise with Classic Sonic recently, besides a few ball toys, and the Sonic Mania game.

I mean, Nintendo doesn’t separate Classic Mario, and Modern Mario. They accept them as one entity, and allow classic Mario enemies, and characters to return in new games, and stuff. (Like Pauline from the original “Donkey Kong,” Mario’s first game, return in “Super Mario Odyssey.”) Imagine not being allowed to use say the Hammer Brother enemies, just because they were in the old games, and rarely in the 3D ones, until recently.

And I always considered chao as “genderless” anyway, especially sense you can breed any of them together.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@[Ω]  
Does this come for Sega of Japan or America? Because I remember Cheese was referred to as male in the games like in Sonic Heroes to save his “brother” So why would they deiced to change it now for a comic book?

If my hunch is correct then Sailor Neptune and Uranus are confirmed cousins.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cyborg_pony  
Oftentimes, back then when refering to genderless creatures/characters, they use male pronouns. (That’s probably changed now.)

In fact, Sega character “NiGHTS” is meant to be genderless, but is still refered to by male pronouns, and has a female voice. (As a nod to depictions of Peter Pan being played by women in stage plays.)
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@LightningBolt
Ok yeah, but why you care that I “spread false information with a malicious intent” here?
You have a problem with me?

I have a problem with false information.

@Beau Skunky
Also, it seems that SEGA has finally confirmed that Chaos are genderless

Like this, Chao*. No s.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@LightningBolt  
I dont know, maybe cause you assumed I posted that because your head decided to interpret my post as “it was a thing I don’t like so I decided to maliciously spread wrong info about it and try to make everyone agree with me”

I wouldnt have replied to you if it wasnt because you wrote “Also things I don’t like are bad I guess”, which this totally doesnt sound like “I still have grips about your previous Archie Comics opinions you wrote years ago”, which this makes me feel you are doing this just to attack me ¬¬
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@[Ω]  
That’s a bit of assumption there as my opinion had literally nothing to do with the person saying it. I didn’t even remember who said anything negative in the past. I would have reacted the same no matter who it was.

I’ll admit that it was uncalled for to act like you were doing that on purpose, but I also do think you should have done more research first instead of after as I don’t find it very entertaining to showcase any kind of art with the (presumed) intention to react negatively to it. id that was not the intention, then I am sorry, and if it was the intention, then I hold true to my statement, just less negatively.

I just don’t find any fun in making fun of others’ art, even if it is odd or ‘creepy’.

run on sentences
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@LightningBolt  
I know I had to do research, which I did later anyway after the pic that was posted on Twitter brought more attention. It was hard to me to believe it was real bones, but the intention to post it here was just to post a “spooky” post. Nothing else. I didnt want to make fun of it, in fact, I found it kinda fascinating at first.

Its all right. But yes, I must research first before going around posting saying things that probably are or not real.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Why the fuck are you guys arguing about an sex doll made with a fake human skeleton? Who the fuck cares if the bones are real or not? Are you two not adults in this?
Angrybrony
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
speaking of chaos. the comics brought back chao variants and racing.  
full

they even incorporate cheering.  
full

i love that attention to detail. they could have just made them all the standard look but they went the extra mile.
Angrybrony
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@NitroFury  
i don’t see the problum either. in fact i hope they bring them back, it was really cool in adventcher seeing sonic run down real looking streets.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide