Sonic Discussion

belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Mikey
yeah Sonic 06 definatly had alot of potential.. and im super glad to see the FANS turning it into a proper game instead of just leaving in on the floor and laughing at it.
@Background Pony #B3DE
Shadow and Lost World had interesting ideas, but flawed execution. Shadows’s expansion of who he is or could be was a neat story idea and was explored pretty well.. But playing some stages so many times made the game feel like a chore.. and some missions on the first run through felt almost impossible. And then of course in the end you have the CANON ending cause.. yeah.
Lost world’s idea of an acrobatic Sonic had some charm to it.. and helped lead to the flippy hedgehog we see in Frontiers… Though the game play of L-W did not work all that well.. I did like the fact we got to see a more Agile Sonic… just wish the game was better.
All three games 06, Lost World, Shadow, hell even Forces had GREAT ideas and concepts that could have led to amazing and fun games… Considering the level of work being put into P-06 I honestly hope to see more games like for instance lost world and Shadow.. get some love from the fans and have some work put into them too. I am ‘extreme’ly excited for the future of Sonic fan projects.. and the future of Sonic games in general… honestly haven’t felt this hyped since Mania and when Origins was announced. [And yes I do enjoy and have alot of fun with Origins. ^_^ Playing Amy is fun]
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I’ve finally started watching Knuckles, and so far I love it. It is quite entertaining, and as always it’s great to see the Sonic franchise well represented like in the movies. Wade is pretty funny, and makes for a good partner to someone as stern as Knuckles, the two GUN againsts aren’t bad as antagonists, also interested in seeing more of the bounty hunter and guy who made the weapons using Knuckles’ quills. I didn’t realize Christopher Lloyd was playing Knuckles’ ancestor Pachacamac, but he does well with the role and look forward to seeing more of him (though again would be nice if Tikal could be in the StHCU). Also love the soundtrack, totally adding The Warrior and Rock You Like a Hurricane to my Sonic playlist now! (And Knuckles Theme Song)
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
Here are some extra things I have to say about the show:
Seeing Knuckles use his other abilities from the games such as gliding and digging was great.
His Game of Thrones chair was amusing to see.
The Ice Cap ski resort which is another fun reference to the Zone titles from the games.
Robotnik’s first name is Ivo, just like AoStH.

Knuckles yeeting the bowling ball at the pins was badass and hilarious.
Wade’s rescue plan in his head to save Knuckles was amusing to watch, then when he goes to execute his plan and it all goes wrong made me laugh.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
Okay, now that I’ve seen all the episodes I can now say this was a good show with some minor issues. Everything Knuckles does on the show is great, the fight scenes are awesome, and I do like the friendship that Knuckles and Wade share (it’s nice like Sonic and Tom have).
The antagonists weren’t bad, shame we won’t be seeing more of them, also they never went into any real details like how did they obtain portal rings.
Wade’s mother and sister are fine, don’t really care that they needed to make Wade’s father a bad guy, seemed unnecessary.
And of course while the show started off about Knuckles, it did seem to become more about Wade and the bowling tournament which is fine but I think most people watching this show will be a bit disappointed there wasn’t more Knuckles and more Sonic related stuff
All that said I still enjoyed it, the soundtrack was still absolute fire, and speaking of fire; I love what we got with episode 4, the crazy musical number, Wade dressed as Knuckles running around a set that looks straight out of Green Hill Zone, and the inclusion of both Iblis and the Flames of Disaster (seriously who’d have thought the StHCM would actually reference Sonic 06).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide