Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
at this point, I probably rolled to seduce the entire party, the grids, jail. And every encounter. Or at least tried. Now I’m aplling tropes to her.

• Amazonian beauty  
  • Bow and Sword in accord.  
  • Cute monster girl  
  • Depraved Omnisexual? I roll to seduce gazebo  
  • Spoony Braid: I don’t get this one but it probably applies.  
  • When all you have is a hammer: I roll to seduce
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Is the Bolton Strid violent enough that sonar can’t measure it?

I seem to have problems getting context out in my artwork…
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
As you probably know a certain web cartoon really makes me upset. You don’t know that it runs so deep I had one pony from “the saddle row review” just because people kept posting Neon in pictures of her.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I wonder if I’m ever going to get all the pony Source models I want (Plus Babs updated to include her cutie mark) or if I’ll have to do them myself… Unfortunately, Aeridiccore wants confirmation from the show before he adds in that extra cutie mark we’ve been waiting a year for. The problem is, we’ll see that other Babs on the show before its own, so he’s literally waiting for a pig to sprout wings and fly… Guess I’ll have to do it myself… See you in 2019…
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
@Wiimeiser  
@Darth Prime  
My stepdad got me these weird infusing jugs that you put fruit and water in. And I tried them over the weekend. One was filled with strawberries the other with a lemon and a lime. And they were actually super good and refreshing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide