Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Andyxdr
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Glowin' up!
You guys know about these Smeech enemies from Super Mario Galaxy 2? They’re these little pink balls with wings, beady eyes, and big lips. They always want to kiss Yoshi whenever they see you on him. They’re funny and cute. Here’s a picture of one. I personally like to refer to them with female pronouns because they have feminine characteristics.
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Again
Me: How does Batman work at night? Doesn’t he need sleep? Maybe he doesn’t get enough sleep.
Also me: Sleeps past midnight all the time and wake up at around 10 to 11
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
“Prank” Youtuber: Threatens people’s life after assaulting them and the victim runs away terrified
Said Youtuber after being called out: “You didn’t see the part were we hugged and made out afterwards. He was totally cool with it once I told him it was just a prank.”
Meanlucario
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Meanlucario
Said cat is in, though not before the opossum got out from under the grill to look around and I think went back under (I didn’t see it got back but I looked like that’s where it was heading when I last saw it). Thank God our cat is back inside safe and sound.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I fried a whole chicken as a test run for maybe frying a turkey for Thanksgiving. It didn’t go very well. Nothing started on fire because I’m not stupid, but the cooking times are not what recipes say.
I fried a 5.5 lb chicken for 10 minutes and took it out to read the temperature. It was 178 in the breast. Chicken is supposed to cook ‘til 165, so you’d think it’s done, right? Wrong. Blood started to drip out of it. So, I relit the fire and put the chicken back in the oil for about 7 more minutes. I tested in multiple places on the chicken and they were all above 165. I let it sit about 5 minutes and started carving. There was blood running in the legs. At that point I just nuked the fucking chicken because I had had enough.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Mr.Myoozik
Every year you read about idiots starting fires or getting burned frying turkeys because they do it indoors or don’t take into account displacement. I may make mistakes, but I try hard to learn from the mistakes of others.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
“Prank” Youtuber: Threatens people’s life after assaulting them and the victim runs away terrified
Said Youtuber after being called out: “You didn’t see the part were we hugged and made out afterwards. He was totally cool with it once I told him it was just a prank.”
One of a number of reasons why prank content on YT isn’t my bag.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide