Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I just would be more comfortable with the idea that a company that makes the insanity that is “Digital Circus” would happily give me a hug if they knew about my autism and how much I struggle every day trying to be “normal”.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
I just would be more comfortable with the idea that a company that makes the insanity that is “Digital Circus” would happily give me a hug if they knew about my autism and how much I struggle every day trying to be “normal”.
Pretty sure I am more strange in my autism. Though… I think we had this discussion before.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Well it’s been fun, but sadly my birthday is over and I will only switch to drawing and sharing said drawings on a couple of art-based threads on this forum, thanks for everything, everyone.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dirty Bit
those people who liked it are ones who’s already addicted to his brand of…whatever it is.
if you were just looking for that “I grew up without a dad and I need a man to tell me how to behave” kind of advice that is popular in the traditional manosphere community–then this music video is something you totally didn’t need.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I ain’t ever bought into JP or Benyamin Shapirito or Top G Tate because I ain’t into that whole masculine identity “by any means necessary” thing, but speaking to ppl who’s told me about the twelve rules book that JP wrote I can say that…the twelve rules are basic stuff.
It’s the stuff your parent tells you. It’s not controversial, it’s nothing groundbreaking.
So I kinda never needed to drink any of them redpill manly men tradcon medicine peddled by JP or Tate to pull me out of the matrix or something.
Seeing JP go down a hill made me feel validated. Felt like I dodged a bullet.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Narrator: And they lived happily ever after.
Main character, stopping right before the end kiss: Wait, isn’t this suppose to be a tragedy?
Sound of pages from a script being flipped
Narrator: Shit, you’re right.
DoubleX
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Artist -

I had seen people complain the latest MrBeast video, and Im just thinking that majority of them, who say that it’s exploitative and “white savior” would definetely wasted it on sport cars, mansions, alcohol, drugs and prostetutes if they had the amounts of money MrBeast has
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide