Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Oliver Cromwell led Parliamentary force to overthrow the king and had said king executed AND formed a republic?
He was the first real ’Murican.
In all seriousness, people from New England used to admire Cromwell as a man of liberty including John Adams.
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
My favorite kinds of customers are the ones that roam around the store for multiple minutes, some even half hour, only to come to the counter with one bottle of beverage that is at the front.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
My favorite kinds of customers are the ones that roam around the store for multiple minutes, some even half hour, only to come to the counter with one bottle of beverage that is at the front.
Probably because they found nothing of interest, but had social anxiety. I persionally do this. Kind of wish I didn’t simply because its an axious buy. I feel sometimes I bother people. So, I buy a piece of candy or something and go.
I imagine I am not the only one. Some get it worse. In the store I work at I find people who will stall in the middle if an ailse. After asking if they need help finding something they admit to it. That their dealing with social anxiety.
Just Wayne
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
@LP2Lily
I can say that not all of them are like that. Sometimes it would be a couple who constantly discusses what to buy, and some are definitely there to find anything with a discount.
Not that I don’t like those kinds of customers. They’re better than the ones who talk on the phone the whole time.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
I know, I’ve done this at least once or twice. went to the grocery store couldn’t find what I was looking for and just picked up a drink from the fridge because I realized I was thirsty.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Most mornings, my partner and I put on those generic ambiance music videos you can find on YouTube.
Put a holiday one on, and seemed pretty normal. Until my ears pick up onto a particular song.
This “holiday” mix had a piano version of the ending theme to Final Fantasy 9. I looked down in the comments and there’s apparently a bunch of Final Fantasy midis in it.
The other day one of them had the fucking ending song to the anime Vandread, which kinda blew my mind a bit.
Pretty sure most of these 10 hour ambiance tracks just trawl the internet, pick up songs, and convert them to “holiday” sounding instruments.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Zincy
I had one of those ambient nature videos going in the background on the TV yesterday. It was showing winter scenery like snow covered mountains and coniferous forests, then it cut to an overhead view of a white van or SUV driving on a snowy road. The vehicle was swerving all over and almost going off the road.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Zincy
I may have mentioned that recently, I was required to go to a Christian gospel choir meeting and I had to sit through a lot of songs about praising Jesus and all that. Well, as I was listening, one of the songs started sounding familiar, and I thought to myself, “…Is this just ‘Wonderful Tonight’ by Eric Clapton? And sure enough, when it came to the chorus, it was the exact same melody.
I know that there’s a joke about how Christian music is just regular love songs only swapping “babe” for “God,” but this is ridiculous.
I wonder what Clapton would think.
Interesting what you mentioned about the Vandread theme, too. I recently started watching that show because someone I know is really into it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide