Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
“Alpha, Rita’s escaped. Recruit a team of teenagers with attitude.”
Gets the nicest friendliest teens with the least attitude you could find.
Posted Report
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

If a Bluey episode made you cry, it was probably going to be one of the following:
  • Camping
  • Sleepytime
  • Onesies
  • Grandad
  • Dragon
  • Baby Race
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Forever fascinated by media franchises that live solely on the strength of having one or two beloved installments and have nothing else that’s remotely watchable.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Good evening I’m Carl Sagan, just how old is our universe?
Scientists believe that our universe is HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF YEARS OLD! Scientists believe that our universe was created by GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD-ig bang. If you look at the bones of a JESUS-asaurus Rex and with the use of carbon dating that MOUNTAIN DEW IS THE BEST SODA EVER MADE!
Posted Report
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
“Oops! Didn’t see you there! …just kidding, I was fully aware of the situation, I’m just acting out for attention. That said, I do think I need corrective lenses, my mom just won’t take me.”
It’s probably amber, just with a ‘U’ instead of an ‘A’
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide