Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

midob

E9th, C6
@𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Meh define successful, so many people we view as successful are either up to their eyes in debt or dead inside, success is overrated. I’ll happily fester at the bottom of society.
Like if I had a quid for every person I’ve met with a degree who can’t get a job I’d have a good few bob by now.
@WaynePonePone
Welcome back btw, nothing wrong with a bit of banter and all the best for your trip to Japan.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Did I miss out on a good thing not watching the whole Homestar Runner? I had Annoying Orange and Charlie the Unicoen instead. Do I need to gain more culture?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide