Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
in one of these pictures kids are taught by a wholesome dinosaur who is beloved by all who see him and brings nothing but peace into the lives of everyone. the other is barney the dinosaur
Background Pony #E3CB
saw an image here of Vinyl and Photo Finish as family and now i have that burned into some small part of my brain.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Penguin Dragneel
I should play some more Freedom Planet 2. I’ve had it on PC for a while but so far I’ve only finished Lilac’s story and played a bit of Carol’s. It’s a lot better than the first game, that’s for sure. Not that the first was bad but FP2 improves on the original in nearly every conceivable way.
Oh and I’m back I guess.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@pixel
Freedom Planet 1 is one of those games where it’s great overall, but it suffers from one or two major issues that makes it hard to want to go back and play it. You’ll enjoy a playthrough as Lilac or Carol (not Milla though; you’d only play as her if you were a fucking masochist), but not really have the urge to experience the other story immediately.
In contrast, I’m about to start my 4th consecutive run on FP2 (this time with Neera), and I haven’t felt the urge to stop yet.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide