Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@WaynePonePone
That’s a common misconception. See, a firebender’s talent is good for a lot of things: lighting a home, heating a blacksmith’s forge, razing the Earth Kingdom to cinders. But it just can’t give you the nice even heat of clean-burning propane, and that’s important at dinnertime. Plus, all the negative emotions that go into firebending come out in the food you cook with it, which can completely alter the flavor profile. With Strickland Propane, you taste the meat, not the heat.
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
The biggest delight of being forced to go to work despite being sick is knowing I have spread my disease to at least one person.
No I’m not bitter what are you talking about?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide