Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The other day Trump was asked to clarify his comments to the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by”. He denied having known them, because of course he did that’s his go-to. He was then asked again if he would denounce white supremacy, and again he spent the time to instead rail on Antifa.

Just in case you were worried if he supported white supremacy.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Dustcan

@Background Pony #C806  
Plus proud boys is composed of people from Black and Hispanic community. The leader for the Proud Boy is Afro-Cuban. And the violence from the last 6 month were from those who embrace Critcal Race Theory and I know how they view black community. Remember they say about the black community and nuclear family?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Vivace

My folks and I may be helping a few friends vote (given them a ride and what not).

I’m going to have my side peice with me. I don’t trust these slackjawed yokles as far as I can throw them.
Background Pony #11A9
@phoenixacezero  
That’s all you have?

Their founder openly and clearly advocates for violence and murder and that’s all you have?

Pathetic.
phoenixacezero
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Human  
More diversity freedom group. It also debunked them being a white supremacist group. As where info about enrique tarrio, I got from AfroCubaweb, LA Time, and ADL who confirmed it that it was composed of members from different ethnic backgrounds.
phoenixacezero
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Human  
An Afro-Cuban leader and multiple people ethnic groups. Also some of those member are csi female, trans female, Tran male, non binary, undecided, and intersex.  
And the Bernie bros are mixed about the answer Joe Biden gave them during the debate…this is bad. This is bad.
Background Pony #11A9
@Vivace  
The founder, aka the guy that’s repeatedly said to murder people, nominally stepped down two years ago after the FBI started looking into him. There’s now some patsy figurehead there to take the fall.

phoenixacezero my boy, you’re top tier cringe for defending what is essential the millennial KKK.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide