Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

How about centrism? You dont like the far right. Me neither. But why not give Antifa the same scorn? Just as bad and have killed far more people recently. But everbody is for some reason very concerned over why Trump did not condemn someone he probably have never heard of. Strange times indeed.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Dipshit’s Proud Boys comment isn’t even the thing that worries me the most.

His final few statements directing is supporters to “watch” the polls, continuing to undermine the validity of the election, and the fucking ominous “this will not end well” comment.

That right there scares me more than some jacked up inbreds with guns and a death wish.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@silbasa  
It would be rather odd that the president has such strong opinions about Portland and ANTEEFER but hasn’t heard of the Proud Boys. Who does he think they’re fighting over there? The Elks?
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@WyrmSpawN  
Antifa/BLM have been fighting police for months now? I dont know when these other borderline nazis came into into it to be honest. The media went wild with them after the debate.

But this is the bad thing you all. Now the right answers Antifa and we get the Proud Boys. This is what happens under the destabilization process. Law and order slipping. Thats bad.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Okay. Maybe it not gonna be that bad. I mean BLM is not going to be divided because of Joe…though he did shot down AOC’s green new deal and she has quite the influence over people.Does anoyone know AOC to calm some Bernie Bros down?
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@silbasa  
Yes it has.  
[
Trump has fired the AG that Barr tried to force to resign.
Is this the “law and order” you idiots wanted? Where an AG investigating corruption is forced out so a lapdog can take his place?
You have no claim to law and order. You are cultists without a spine
](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4827965#post_4827965)

[
Because of all the things I despise, hypocrisy is chief. And when I hear people call Trump the “law and order” President, while he forces out officials tasked with investigating the very corruption he fostered is blisteringly hypocritical. He has done this several times, in several ways.
He is not a law and order President.
](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4827972#post_4827972)

[
So, with the indictment of Bannon, how can Trump claim to be the “law and order” President when most of his former top officials are in jail/indicted/under investigation?
](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4912929#post_4912929)

[
Trump’s “law and order” vibe is bringing the trash out of the woodwork. I’ve seen people justifying everything from warrantless searches, to stripping away the 5th amendment (sometimes just for non-whites), and defending no-knock warrants.
If “law and order” requires police to violate my constitutional rights and become unopposable, I’d prefer chaos.
](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4920558#post_4920558)
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@silbasa  
Of course not. Early on, American antifa was pretty weaksauce compared to their European counterparts, just like all things associated with American leftism, but they have definitely stepped it up a bit in recent months. I don’t know whether they’re “as bad as” the punks on the right, but they’re bad enough that it doesn’t matter. They need to be called out and condemned.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide