Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Thinking about it this is not unprecedented. Boris Johnson have had it and Jair Bolsonaro and they made it, so time will tell I suppose. This is a strange year indeed. Every day something happens.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Ereiam

The problem is that it’s likely Trump chose him more for insurance against impeachment more than anything else; as a subtle threat to democrats that “if you remove me, then this conservative Christian will take away your gay marriage and…”
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
I do not wish pain or death on anyone, regardless of how much I hate them.

That being said, I still smirk a bit at the sheer irony of this.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Ereiam  
Depends. I live in a similar place. You have no choice and you have to pay. Public services are not exactly top of the line. Wating lists are sometimes years long. But everybody gets service to an extent. But its not as perfect as it sounds. And very expensive, so much so in fact in the future these systems may not hold.
Background Pony #2398
@Goku Black  
I mean trending on twitter at the moment is.

God does exist.

Karma.

And Reddit is probably happy as well i’m guessing since it’s quite toxic there as well.
Background Pony #2398
@WyrmSpawN  
If we are being honest i though as soon as the talk of Trump getting the virus, i thought that Zincy would have rushed on here with a more scathing response judging by their past responses on here.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Goku Black  
That picture was inappropriate. True Joe said that the travel ban was xenophobic, but I don’t think he told people come go to a location or did what Gretchen Whitmar and Andrew Cumeo did with their covid19 patients.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@WyrmSpawN

Aggression and abrasiveness doesn’t mean I’m a sociopath.

Just like all the dumb things half you mooks say doesn’t make you guys completely stupid.

All a matter of degrees.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide