Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Latecomer  
He is locked in a room, possibly very ill soon. So he cant do all that much. No rallies, debates or interviews. Unless he springs back to life in a week or so me thinks hes caput.
Background Pony #02F1
What would he need to wear a wire for? To record a live national broadcast?
To feed him information of course (or so the people pushing this conspiracy would have you believe). Remember, Trump and his campaign have spent a considerable amount of time pushing the narrative that Biden is basically a borderline vegetable, mentally, so obviously the simplest explanation for his appearance of actual competence at the debate is that he was being fed talking points through various electronic devices secreted on his person. Because the only other possible explanation is that Donald Trump has been lying this entire time about Biden stumbling around in the throes of drooling senility, and I don’t think I have to explain why his most ardent supporters aren’t going to accept that scenario.

@GasMaskGuy98  
Not liking Joseph is whatever, but I think it’s disingenuous to take such baseless conspiracy theories, assuming that’s what they genuinely are, as factual. This is just full-on mask off slander.
I would definitely agree with you on that one.
GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
@Dustcan  
I thought a wire just records not broadcasts?  
Like I said, a wire is an electronic listening device that can be concealed on a person.  
The act of “wearing a wire” refers to a person knowingly recording the conversation or transmitting the contents of a conversation to a police listening post. Usually, some sort of device is attached to the body in an inconspicuous way, such as taping a microphone wire to their chest. “Wearing a wire” by undercover agents is typical plot element in gangster and police related movies and television shows.
And if he was also wearing an earpiece during the debate… yeah.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
“They say I’m complicit. I’m the same like him, I support him. I don’t say enough. I don’t do enough,” she said in one tape. “Where I am. I put — I’m working like a — my ass off at — Christmas stuff that you know, who gives a fk about Christmas stuff and decoration? But I need to do it, right? Okay, and then I do it. And I say that I’m working on Christmas planning for the Christmas. And they said, ‘Oh, what about the children that they were separated?’ Give me a fking break. Where they were saying anything when Obama did that?”
She then complained that she tried to reunite a child, but “they would not do the story because they, they — they are against us because they’re liberal media.”
Background Pony #11A9
President Trump’s party at the presidential debate on Tuesday refused to wear masks despite a requirement by the venue that they do so, and they turned down a Cleveland Clinic staffer who offered them face coverings.
“I’ll put a mask on when I think I need it,” Trump said. “I don’t wear masks like him. Every time you see him he’s got a mask. You could be speaking 200 feet away from [him] and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.”
“So far we have had no problem whatsoever,” Trump said
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@WyrmSpawN

I would think not only the contempt she expresses for caged children but also how it upsets her more that she didn’t get publicity to the matter than she did for the caged children would be bad enough.

I mean there’s also a bit about her being a Scrooge to Christmas. I know how much the GOP loves to go on about the ‘War on Christmas’, but yeah.

@Background Pony #C806

I will, but only because this administration legit cannot go a half week without some kind of scandal that 4 years later it’s hard to keep track of the major ones, let alone the inexplicable.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Both Biden and Pence have tested negative but there’s still concern that the virus may rear it’s head in them later.

So, what’s the procedure if in the case both Candidates and their back ups get sick?

Has this ever happened in American history before?
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@CaptainXtra

Funny fact: What happens if Trump becomes so ill that he is unable to work? Then Vice President Mike Pence would take over. Should Pence become infected or have already been infected, the government’s power would fall to number three on the successor list - Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic Speaker of the House of Representatives. (cough) ;-)
Background Pony #02F1
I will, but only because this administration legit cannot go a half week without some kind of scandal that 4 years later it’s hard to keep track of the major ones, let alone the inexplicable.
I keep thinking that someone really needs to rewrite the “nations of the world” song from Animaniacs and just make it a list of all the scandals this administration has gone through.

♫♪ You can’t see his tax, alternative facts, attacking Affordable Care ♫♪  
♫♪ Will not fund that city, deport without pity, you can dump mercury anywhere… ♫♪
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@DarkObsidian  
One of the oddities of the 25th Amendment. If the President dies or resigns, the Vice President is allowed to name a successor. If he’s merely incapacitated, the VP is stuck. He can’t appoint an “Acting Vice President”, no matter how long he’s Acting President. And if anything happens to him, it’s Pelosi Time.

(In theory, Congress could pass a modified Presidential Succession Act to let Pence or whoever designate a third-stringer. Would they? Who knows?)
Background Pony #C806
@Dustcan  
If a woman venting to her friend is “saturday morning cartoon villain” you might need to realign some views.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide