Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
By the way, for almost a month now Dems have been promising $2000 relief checks within the first week of Biden’s inauguration. The spent a whole lotta hullabaloo about it in order to win the Georgia runoffs.

Then they won the Georgia runoffs, and now it was $1400. And now we’re 8 days into the Biden administration and they still haven’t passed the $2000 $1400 relief.

Sounds about right.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Dustcan  
The Democrats are just going to run the concept of “empty promises” as their next presidential candidate

Yes I stole this joke from the onion
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
full

Not sure which is better, the over-night millionaires sprung up over the tears of former billionaires, the unmasking of capitalism, or the memes from it all.

It’s the little guys getting a big break and the big guys going broke. That’s the best part.
Background Pony #0DE7
@Latecomer  
How do you know? Things are worse in the UK now than they were back in the day, when you were more heavily armed society. Countries are never fucked because of guns, they are fucked because their useless governments have destroyed them. No one shouldn’t be allowed to defend themselves.

@Ebalosus  
The state allowing home abortion kids to be sold is still the state allowing murder.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I wonder where all the MAGA’s are gonna go from here.

They said fuck you to the old GOP as a whole on Jan 6th so it’s gonna make them look pathetic if they crawl back to resume supporting them and they’d sooner die than support the Democrats.

They’re kinda stuck.
doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
@Ebalosus  
@Dustcan  
I will say that there is a case to be made that all the pumping could lead more than a few folks hurt. Regardless, in this case my stance is burn the rich. They have them scared and whining about social justice as a cover like normal And preventing big tech and wall street from gaining more power is a win win.

The only thing that team wallstreets bets/populist left/populist right/gamers/who else supports this needs to do is be truly constructive with it and make a deal out of buying things at Gamestop so it’ll truely be robbing hedge funds and saving jobs. Same for any other targets chosen. Pumping stocks like AMC doesn’t make as much sense with COVID at the moment with this strategy however.

@CaptainXtra  
Nah, they are still going to try to wrestle for control of the GOP
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Democracy is failing in the middle east, many long for a return to strong leaders. China is seen as the new role model. Read an interview with a young woman from Libanon, saying democracy is not compatible with their culture amidst the regions ongoing massive brain drain. We must hedge around our freedoms it seems, the west is a very special and fragile place in the world today.

No point in linking to a norwegian interview, but here is a big survey about this and other topics for anyone interested: Site with PDF
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Just when I thought the far-right couldn’t get any dumber…fire starting Jewish space laser.

Can we just fire that bitch. Preferably out of a large cannon, into a wall at subsonic speeds.
O. Hancock
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@Dustcan  
They have no intentions of getting any of that done quickly. When it finally passed it will probably be $1200, get passed in April, and half the people won’t actually get it til May.

I know people, who have no income whatsoever btw, who won’t be getting their $600 for a couple more weeks still, according to the IRS.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide