Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In light of the fact that all of Trump’s lawyers for impeachment has resigned, most while basically saying “He can’t not perjure himself over and over”, Steve Bannon is now saying Trump should just represent himself.

And I have only one thought to that.

full
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
And here’s the fucked up part, did you know you can get banned from Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook for simply exposing an actual Neo-Nazi, Transphobe, and Pedophile? I’m not bullshitting, apparently that shit can happen.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@NitroFury  
I wouldn’t be surprised in the least. Hell with Youshit’s new rules on “harassment” a video where you expose one could be flagged for harassment and they’d take it down (even criticizing someone can get you in trouble now).
KharnZeBetrayer

@Dustcan
Trump can’t find lawyers to represent him. Looks like not having Rudy to in the location is a bad option.

This isn’t true. I personally know a civil rights defense lawyer who has offered their services. Alan Dershowitz has also offered from what I’ve read. Just because he hasn’t publicly claimed anybody does not mean he cannot find them.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Dustcan
If you consider Sargon part of a hate group I have a rather concerning view of your ability to assess what “hate” is.

I believe you replied to the wrong post.

@KharnZeBetrayer  
@Dustcan
Trump can’t find lawyers to represent him. Looks like not having Rudy to in the location is a bad option.
This isn’t true. I personally know a civil rights defense lawyer who has offered their services. Alan Dershowitz has also offered from what I’ve read. Just because he hasn’t publicly claimed anybody does not mean he cannot find them.

Then I wish them luck, because it seems like any competent lawyer with some degree of common sense only has to take a look at the hot mess his line of defense is to decide their time would be better employed somewhere else.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Ya, wouldn’t want TheQuarterpounder actually being held accountable for years of harassment and getting women doxxed by his army of sycophants

/s
Background Pony #5A29
@Kiryu-Chan  
I don’t know who that is or what your referencing, but if they are doxing other people they should be banned. If they have been reported and you don’t like the result, so you dox them, you should be banned.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I couldn’t get over some stupid American’s comments on Facebook. When I complained that America gets high Covid infection rates because its people are so obsessed with “freedom”, some QAnon/Trumpist boomer likened wearing a mask to slavery.

People like them make me hate the US more. A sinking ship!

@Scrabbleman

Why aren’t leftists posting their answers to things like this, I wonder? For example, when right-wing newspapers (like Breitbart) post something about “cancel culture/Whites being murdered/X being cancelled”, I don’t see the same issues on “left wing” publications like HuffPo or CNN.

I would like to read about leftists debunking right-wingers’ whinings about “SJWs” and the like, such as Snopes.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Scrabbleman  
That’s a load of bollocks. Doesn’t she know that algebra has been invented by the Arabs?

Sure, it’s not as out there as that astrophysics professor who didn’t believe in nuclear bombs (among other things), but some people in the academic circuit really ought to have their credentials audited.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@KharnZeBetrayer  
You misenterpret his earlier comment.

Sargon isnt part of the hate group. He’s part of the pipeline that, if you aren’t careful, could possibly lead you to actual hate group.

YT algorithm tries to give you positive feedback. Tries to customize your viewing experience, tries to spoonfeed informations that YOU KNOW you WANT to hear.

It’s a machine to create a highly personalized bubble. Clicking on one Sargon / The Quartering would, if you didnt diversify your watching habits with other stuff, would tell YT to recommend you more of the same.

YT is a good boi. It just wants you to be happy. Dont matter if it means imprisoning you in your own self-created bubble.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@tehwatever  
What a load of baloney. Sargon and the Quartering are not pipelines to nazism. Come on! That’s like saying voting democrat leads you into becoming a 100% communist…
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@silbasa  
That is correct. if you’re super into NowThisNews, HBomberGuy and LonerBox eventually you’ll stumble onto Vaush and if you didn’t diversify you could eventually end up buying into communism wholesale…

PragerU was in my feed once, and that’s when I was watching Sargon and Quartering kinda frequently. Why the FUCK would I even want to click on PragerU, huh?! I don’t align with El Shapirito, why recommend me das shiit?

The Pipeline is REAL. This is why I personally NEVER just raw link a Memeology101 or NowThisNews.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@silbasa  
Lemme tell you something about irony.

Post-Irony is the return to sincerity. Say for example you hate commies, and you like trolling commies. So you make blatant pro-commie memes like “to the Gulag with you.” That’s being IRONIC. Down the line you make similar ironic commie friends, and you keep the charade going.

Somewhere in your happy fun times, your ironic commie friends actually take the memes in a sincere way. Something in his life made him change but his posts still carry the same pro-commie message; you just didn’t know he wasn’t being ironic this time. You chat with him and he tells you that communism isn’t all that bad and it actually has a point.

YOU, having posted too much pro-commie memes and consumed too much pro-commie contents, KNOW that you CAN feel sympathy for the commies. You’ve practically broken bread with them with your ironic commie-sympathizer memes. At that point you’re slowly turning.

If you don’t hold fast to your initial anti-commie belief, if you’ve spent way too much time drinking vodka with the reds then I shit you not you WILL turn commie or at best a commie-sympathizer.

The Pipeline, is REAL, and sometimes it takes the form of Post-Irony.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide