Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Oh I’ve been watching. Not only that, at the same time he’s been announcing amnesty, my usual lefty networks on Twitter are noting that there’s been a wave of leftist journalists and other leftwing and pro-LGBTQ accounts getting banned for “hateful conduct.” It seems to be coming from mass-reporting by the massive follower armies of Libs of Tik Tok, Matt Walsh, and others. The former has apparently been cheering it on too.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

To follow up on this, a screenshot from (now banned) leftwing journalist Chad Loder sharing Elon’s likes of Ian Miles Cheong and Ramsey Paul - a literal white nationalist per the SPLC - praising the mass suspending of “pedo” (pro-LGBT) accounts. So yeah he’s directly involved in this.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@BlitztheDragon
Reporting other profiles for bogus reasons to get them banned is also ‘a form of speech’.
We have rules against that form of speech here, but whatever rules there might be or have been against bogus reports on Twitter probably don’t matter now, or are completely unenforcible. Given that the moderation team has been mostly scrapped, or are now ‘exceptional individuals’ working 90 hour weeks, it’s actually shocking that there’s an appearance that anything is actually happening.
So, it is very possible much of the behavior you’re describing is probably automated.
if (num_Reports > 10 && count_PreviousBans > 3) { ban_Profile(permanent) }
Or something like that.
I’m not saying it’s not a conspiracy, but there is so much of this that could simply be incompetence and machines running with their heads cut off, or just good old fashioned nonfeasance that I don’t see any reason to suspect anything that comes out of Twitter’s gasping, spasming corpse is the result of any intention.
The beast is dead. The message just hasn’t reached the bacteria throwing a party in the guts yet.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Speaking of which, the conservatives are making memes supporting Qatar and bashing the gays.
In more interesting news, Anwar was chosen to be Malaysia’s new Prime Minister.
Moar, what can you tell me about him?
Posted Report
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
He was formerly accused of being gay, which led to him being thrown into prison. In Malaysian law, having a gay relationship or homosexual sex can get people arrested and jailed. Anwar himself was only wrongly accused by some political opponent. He was never gay, only accused and slandered.
In the past, Anwar was associated with Malay nationalists, but later on he became more aligned with the leftist groups of the country, like Pakatan Harapan (Alliance of Hope). The King of Malaysia gave him a royal pardon, and he became popular among opponents of the ruling parties and against PAS, a conservative religious party.
He was one of the candidates to being Prime Minister, the others including Muhyiddin (the PM whose failures led to many Covid deaths) and Mahathir (built Malaysia with petroleum and rubber money, but also a bigot).
Of the three, the King chose Anwar, ending several suspenseful days caused by none of the main coalitions having enough seats in Parliament. Already people in Malaysia were worried that His Majesty would have picked the other two, dooming Malaysia to five more years of corruption.
I already hate PAS the most, because of its support for Taliban (which would kill nonbelievers and even modernised Muslims), treating us nonbelievers like blame things and garbage, and for its leaders being hypocrites and bigots.
In fact, many Muslims even see them as defiling Islam by their hypocrisy.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Wiimeiser
Moreso to the right after drink the Kool-Aid. And as Violet said, some of these “anti-pedo” are all for pedophile if they get to marry the child first.
Posted Report
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Today, Anwar did several things as proof of his dedication:
  1. wearing Malay traditional clothing (to prove that he will help his people)
  2. contacted the Sultan of Brunei, and the Presidents of Indonesia and Turkey (to prove that he is legitimately the PM)
  3. thanked the King of Malaysia, his family, the political parties, and Malaysians (to show his loyalty to the country)
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I was flipping through the news on my phone when I came across an article about a shooting in Memphis where a 13yo accidentally shot a 16yo while playing with a gun.
A tragedy, but as I read the article it go so much worse.
“MPD said 30 children have died violently so far this year; 22 of those were murders, six were negligent homicides, and two were justifiable homicides.”
What kind of fucking country are we where an article can just matter-of-factly be like “yea, 30 children died horribly this year and two were totally justified”. This should be a cause for outrage and change, not just a blunt statement made like one is reporting the lottery numbers.
The US is an honest to fuck shithole.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
@Meanlucario
Conservative Christians have never had a taboo against killing children, especially if said children were hostile to their lifestyle, and if the community overwhelmingly conservative and Christian, they would’ve supported the practice.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@SleepySteve
So you’re saying I’m pro-child murder? And don’t blame the religion if the followers you hate are going against said religion. It’s not a religion problem, but a people problem.
Posted Report
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

As much as I hate the “Communism No Food” joke recycled endlessly by bootlickers, I often wonder how history would’ve turned out had Lysenko and his brand of anti-genetic hokum never existed. So many avoidable famines, too many dead people.
Imagine the scientific contributions Nikolai Vavilov would’ve made if he lived longer, or the lives he could’ve saved had his research into plants and crop growth bore fruit.
Posted Report
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
I once told a Polish nationalist that 50 years from now Poles, Russians, Ukranians, Belarusians, Georgians, and Baltic peoples would likely all be extinct and outbred by African, Latino and Asian peoples (a declaration backed by years of population decline and demographic data in Eastern Europe) and they called me a racist.
I guess Arizona GOP Chair and ethnic Pole (and apparent chemtrail enthusiast) Kelli Ward and the average Pole/Slav/Baltic/Caucasian aren’t so dissimilar after all.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@SleepySteve
Yes, because normal, friendly people regularly tell people their culture is going to be extinct with a smile. I’m surprised they just called you a racist, especially when you made posts about not shedding a tear if European were to be wiped off the face of the Earth.
Posted Report
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
Yes, because normal, friendly people regularly tell people their culture is going to be extinct with a smile.
Are you saying I took pleasure in saying that? Because I didn’t. I was just pointing out a fact. It’s no different from telling a white American they will no longer be the majority in 30 years.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide