Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Trump might actually, ultimately, lose money on the Truth Social merger.
The stock price is extremely overvalued, opening at around 50 a share. Several experts, including a former business associate of Trump himself, predict that it will plunge to 2 dollars a share, possibly within one financial quarter and before Trump would be allowed to sell/trade/barrow against it.
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
First the East Palestine Train Derailment, then Boeing’s Questionable Quality Control, and now a Ship colliding with a poorly maintained Bridge.
Posted Report
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@NitroFury
I don’t care how well your bridge is maintained. You ram a whole-ass container ship into it, you’re gonna have a bad time. The ship’s 300 meters long; you’re basically piledriving an entire skyscraper into the pier.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I don’t know who’s more to blame: decades of deregulation or Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg.
My sensibilities tells me it’s the decades of deregulation, but my personal dislike for Buttigieg is forcing me to lean towards him.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Trump has declared that he is absolutely allowed to accept foreign donations to pay his legal bonds.
Oh boy I am sure glad this national security risk can both not have to face any legal consequences and can still run for president.
Posted Report
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@lonewolf
I was already suspecting that the four beat-up guys they hauled in the courtroom might just have been four randos fitting the profile they tortured into copping to it (probably threatened their families to ensure their compliance too, that’s how it works over there), but I didn’t expect a fucking inside job.
Putin must really fear his power slipping away (probably triggered by the massive silent protests surrounding Navalny’s death, and hinted at by the extent of the fraud in his re-election) if he’s resorting to that kind of trick. Russia’s so fucked.
Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
I hear a bunch of people blaming deregulation for the crash.
I hear a bunch of others say that it’s the fault of the illegal immigrants.
From what I’ve gathered, the actual cause was a power loss that could have happened regardless of either of those two things. But, that isn’t gonna stop everyone from finger pointing, blaming, accusing, and yelling about it.
Posted Report
Commune
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Ereiam
Nexta isn’t a wholly reliable source and it’s worth noting that people have been accusing Putin of previous terrorist attacks before without a lot of proof(the Moscow Apartment bombings, contrary to popular belief, probably wasn’t an inside job and the Ryazan incident was just classic FSB incompetence)
Furthermore, considering how leaky Russian intelligence is, no way the Five Eyes wouldn’t have found about this the moment they planned it and published it everywhere
Posted Report
Zaknel
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

@Meanlucario
I think they just assumed that untrained, uneducated illegal immigrants were working the boat. At least, that’s the closest to a logical thing I can infer they thought.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t it not even a US boat? I haven’t been able to research it myself, but I heard it was actually from Singapore. Someone, pls fact check for me.
Posted Report
Ereiam
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Zaknel
Singapore-registered, Korean-built, Indian-crewed (although the pilots were apparently locals), owned by a Greek company and chartered by a Danish one, and named after a Spanish painter to boot. In the shipping industry, that kind of melting pot of nationalities is par for the course.
And it wasn’t its first accident either: eight years ago, the Dali suffered a collision in Antwerp’s container terminal, causing some non-insignificant damage to the berth and itself.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Meanlucario
I think they just assumed that untrained, uneducated illegal immigrants were working the boat.
The boat is registered in Singapore so … Americans were piloting the boat?
I mean … who would illegally enter Singapore to work on a boat? That place will fine you for not flushing the toilet.
Just doing server installations there without the right permits for your tools carries a fine of public caning. It’s the last place I would want to try to be an illegal immigrant trying to get work on a cargo ship.
don’t ask me how I know this
Zaknel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Meanlucario
I think they just assumed that untrained, uneducated illegal immigrants were working the boat.
The boat is registered in Singapore so … Americans were piloting the boat?
I mean … who would illegally enter Singapore to work on a boat? That place will fine you for not flushing the toilet.
Just doing server installations there without the right permits for your tools carries a fine of public caning. It’s the last place I would want to try to be an illegal immigrant trying to get work on a cargo ship.
don’t ask me how I know this
Not a single sentence in here has me the least bit skeptical.
Posted Report
Background Pony #6AE5
As unfortunate as that bridge collapse in Baltimore was, it could’ve been much worse. The collision occurred after midnight, so traffic on the bridge was already relatively light. Plus, the ship was able to send out a mayday distress call despite losing power, so authorities were able to close the bridge to any traffic before the moment of impact. Now that a full day has passed for us the get the facts, it seems the only casualties from this incident were some workers who were on the bridge at the time of the collision.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide