Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@MagpulPony  
No it’s not. I’ve got a shit-ton of firearms, and am ok with gun control, and have no problems with things like full automatics and sawed off shotguns being rounded up. And, yes - I have one of each of those, and I in all honesty can not imagine one of my nephews or nieces inheriting them. They didn’t grow up with those kinds of things in their lives, and them inheriting one of those would just saddle them with a ton of shit to deal with.

‘Course, not going to get rid of all of them YET - there’s still fun to be had.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Fudds are the reason the NRA is going soft and why I don’t support them (Gun Owners of America FTW). It starts with a ban on one gun or accessory (Trump going with the bump stock ban was a strike against him for me), and slowly the left takes more and more. Like the crap Biddie wants to do.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Latecomer  
Biden wants to take peoples guns. The good ones. You do not need more than a double barrel according to Biden. Go out onto the porch and fire 2 warning shots with it. That will make the bad guys flee for sure. Biden is not familiar with the “shall not be infringed” part of the second amendment sadly.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@Ciaran  
They said abolish all gun ownership, which is what I was addressing. And you have fully automatic weapons? That’s highly abnormal.

That aside, long guns like AR-15s and “assault rifles”, are used in less than 2% of all gun crime in America, so they’re not really the problem.
lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@Latecomer  
Sounds like it, including accusations of execs lining their pockets, though they are likely trying to reorganize. Another reason seems to be they want to get out of New York and go another state that’s more favorable to the 2nd amendment (and I don’t blame them).

Had a feeling there would be several more posts while I was typing this XD
Latecomer

@silbasa  
Well, I really hope you’re right, but experience sadly does not bear that out.

@MagpulPony  
Still not an oxymoron - you just have to distinguish between living in the world as it is and shaping the world that should be.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@silbasa  
I’m aware, I’ve seen them, too. Still, them owning one is not normal unless he’s wealthy. Only reason I never bought one is due to the state I live in.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Latecomer  
Democrats now have both houses and the president. You can bet gun control is incoming. Biden even had a big part of his campaign material about it. They go for AR15s and similar weapons first. Then they will try to ban everything semi automatic.

@MagpulPony  
Move :P And a machine gun can mean many things, often smgs. 5-6 grand can get you one. Brrrt.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Latecomer  
Hate to break it to you, but the world is not improving. It will never be the peaceful utopia we all want. As such, Gun ownership is more important now than ever.
Latecomer

@silbasa  
Fingers crossed!

@MagpulPony  
I disagree - we’re currently in a bit of a backwash, but things overall have been getting better in most respects for a long time. I believe they will keep getting better in the future. And gun elimination is part of that.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Latecomer  
Proven otherwise by research. Past gun control measures never solved violence. For every gun that is banned, there’s gasoline to burn a building, a truck that drives through a crowd, a woman that is raped because she couldn’t protect herself, and a store owner slaughtered because he couldn’t fend off a group of men that robbed him. That’s reality.
Background Pony #5A29
@Latecomer  
Things are getting better in the world, including homicides and violent crime, while their isn’t a lot of evidence to indicate taking away guns will reduce them. So I’m sacrificing guns for things to get better as they have for the last few decades?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide