Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Oil demand is starting to crater again.
The price bumped up briefly due to the whole Red Sea thing and the Saudis announcing yet another production cut.
But Brent Crude is now back below 80 and dropping like a stone. 75.15 when I checked last.
The demand just isn’t there, the US is producing record amounts, and OPEC+ can’t risk going much lower with sacrificing market share.
Even a full on war in the middle east likely won’t bump prices up that much.
There’s just a glut in the market and not a lot of major buying going on.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

high altitude cloud pone
Oh yea im aware. its just a test of his standard.
Durkan served as the former mayor of Seattle in 2020, during which she provided “aid and comfort” to the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone.” H.F. CHAZ was a self-appointed separation from the state of Washington. Wheeler was the mayor of Portland in 2020 when the attempted firebombing of the federal courthouse occurred, which he facilitated through his inaction. While it’s not a perfect one-to-one comparison, as I mentioned, it serves to test your standard.
Background Pony #1F81
@omeggga
We need to get the Tories the hell out of leadership, they have been in charge for nearly 15 years now and they’ve done nothing but make the country worse
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Trump’s fuck-buddy is, ironically, partly to blame.
Europe’s shift toward renewables, to wean off Russian gas actually ended up revising down projections of when we would start hitting peak demand from the mid 2030s down to starting in 2028ish.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@YourPalContrail
I think they should be questioned for the inactivity in the very least. No idea how much of a part they had, but if it’s discovered they played a role, than a ban might be warranted.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I’ve always loved this defense. “Trump’s not a criminal, he’s just very stupid.” So stupid in fact that he apparently didn’t know that swapping out the official electors in Georgia for his toadies was illegal.
Well I do believe he’s incredibly stupid, but there’s also many recordings of him expressing that he knows the fake electors strategy was illegal. He still didn’t care.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Republican officials in several states are threatening to remove President Biden’s name from the presidential ballot. The officials claim that removing Biden’s name could be justified in response to Biden’s immigration policies. The threat is rooted in a white nationalist conspiracy theory, the “great replacement,” which posits Biden is intentionally allowing migrants to cross the border as part of a scheme to cement political control of the country.
The warning by Republicans that they are prepared to kick Biden off the ballot comes in response to decisions in Colorado and Maine to disqualify Trump. These decisions, which are under appeal, are based on the text of the 14th Amendment, which states that anyone who “having previously taken an oath… engaged in insurrection” is disqualified from holding “any office, civil or military, under the United States.”
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Dustcan
This is obviously another stalling tactic. Even the dumbest, most incompetent lawyer on his legal team cannot be unaware that, even in the unlikely case where he truly didn’t know that election-tampering was a crime, ignoring the law is no excuse. That kind of straw-grasping just shows how desperate they are.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@CaptainXtra
That’s the kind of “tit for tat” that was to be expected from House Republican, I guess.
Joke’s on them, though. Even if the Supreme Court were to let its partisanism show by upholding that frivolous decision, the only states where Biden would be barred from the ballot would be the ones where his victory is already unlikely anyway. In other words, just that much less ground to cover on his campaign trail.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The law does distinguish between “knowingly” and “unknowingly” committing a crime. But for the most part all the latter does is drop the penalty to “negligence”. It doesn’t get you off the hook, it just recognizes that you stumbled into criminality rather than walked into it.
Which is besides the point anyway, Trump is already on record several times just in his deposition to admitting that he knew what he was doing. As Ereiam said this is just a stall tactic, same as Trump has done for his literally thousands of lawsuits across literally decades.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Hell I wouldn’t hold my breath for even that. Best case scenario he calls it a Democrat false flag.
Now, regardless of who the one getting swatted is, I’d say above all this is an indictment of our hypermilitarized police state, that calling 911 can be weaponized to get somebody hurt or killed.
Commune
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
You know I don’t really get why in the school sports debate why people don’t just suggest having trans school athletes be on a few months or a year at most of HRT/puberty blockers to compete on competitive events(recreational events should be a free for all frankly who gives a shit there)
If they are already out enough to compete on a competitive circuit then their parents should be aware they are trans and they should have the ability to get blockers or HRT
And since school competitive events are less stringent on their criteria for entry and play(how many of them even do anti-doping tests?) then the criteria for trans athletes should be also lesser
It’s arguably the most fair way to do this(I will say that a blanket trans sports ban in schools is more unfair than allowing full access to trans athletes in school, medical treatment or no)
@♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
I don’t think this paranoid schizophreniac is a reliable source on anything let alone Epstein
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide